Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client crash after login

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server works without any error msg, and the client seems to work ok. I can join game, create char but in about 40-50 secs the client crash.

In the Report.txt i can see this:

----------------
Game Information
----------------
Time of this report: 2004/07/29, 18:53:44
MFGS_EVENT : 1, MFGS_RESULT : 3
Terminated Muhon by Illegal Program!

Any idea?
Thks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
smart update

The crash is made by a program in the MFGS folder.

I don't know why, but i'm still working on it.

Thks for helping.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found the problem

The problem is the file MuhonSDClient.exe.

When I use the original i have no problems until i try to enter to play, i can see login screen, char screen, no problems there but when i try to start playing the game closes, no error msg.

If I use the patched MuhonSDClient.exe, the game crashes after about 1 min. I can play the game, i can do anything but after a minute the game ends.

Anyone can post a link to a correct patch or email me at alejandro@tiendasfutura.com or alexes30@hotmail.com.

Thank you.

I tried to download the patch, but there is only one link that works ok. And that patch doesn't work properly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Maxacre !!
i had the same problem as you..!!
i think the patch is not a problem,, i am trying

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi everybody
i have problem like all people above too but mine can not run if no patch ,but if have patch can play about 1mn or shorter.pls help !

Reaction score
me 2 =/ im tired dude.. the people forget muhon.. i think anybody like it.. i make a question and stay like 3..4 days and anybody say anithing =/

*sorry for my bad english

Back