Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server/Client/Translations

Status
Not open for further replies.

F0o

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
(((
all links for patch are broken ( Can someone attach the patch here?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got the game need the rest

from what everybody is rempeating over and over is that the links for the patch and translation are dead but if the link for the translation changes every few hours how are we supposed to get it for use. and if anybody has these files plz pm on msn redanimepimp@hotmail.com plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. thanks for you time

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Server files

Somekinda update

Server starter (protection function)

GM Text

Wugong code

Monster code

Items code

Me sa found this

btw, akaruz's link is dead :/

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
um, yeah-.- i'm back.... I'll be back in my home cali this week end AUGUST 8th(fornia 4 people tht don't understand me LOL) I'll host all the server files and poop again once i get back:)
I had to take summer school to skip some classes for next year :) very tiring I must say. Well Once i get back-.- i'll try to finish up the translation. AND also for those people who wants the file right now ask Stinger or Akaruz, and for "Stats page" and basic interface guide in english (made by me) ask STINGER cuz he has them....

Well CHAO till Sunday

D

Demitel

Patch and Translation Dead

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gamesharkuser

why dont u all just post all the links tat are needed?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hahah sorry for the noobish question , is this the MUoros server? , cuz i have no ideawhat the hell is muhon , is that MU-hon? some MU-online p SERVER? .... plz help, cuz , im trying to download some MUoros files in the site , but i cant dload the patch 0.97 (chs) and translation, anyway , plz help

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well as far as I can see this is a completley new game. . . as for all the people who keep complaining about the links WE KNOW stop going on about it ppl... we don't need spam and it wont bring the links back up. As for the thread great work zelda!!! thanks for putting effort into it and helping looking through server files atm dont understand much tbh ^_^.

-Mattio

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm back to the forum. I haven't checked it in a long time. I've been busy with rl things and lineage 1. Muhon project just died. I tried to do all the work, i got to a point where some guy found a way to edit .img files in client but than editing was very limited and nothing could be done much at the client side and everything just started to get F###ed up. None volunteered to help me. Far as my project goes the project is DEAD... Unless more people come up to help me or PM me or add me on msn

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
****Correct Client Link****

**** Client patch file****

--> thx for hosting this file akaruz... :)<-----

****Latest translation pack by me*****

@@@guide on using the patch file

1) extract all the files, patch over the client.
use MuHonLoader.exe type in the ip that you want to join. it'll load the clients for you...

@@@guide on translation file
Paste over the uzt inside the "menu" folder of the Muhon directory (the game directory not the server file)

PS: Muhon.zip = server file(it does include the correct version of the db)

Thanks !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Links are dead... (sadly) My comp HD died and i don't have the files anymore.. i'm sure there are few ppl here who've downloaded it while it was posted..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back