Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Server Guide (무혼 가이드) <-in kor/eng

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Haven't tried this myself , this guide was originally posted by some korean, whose name is forgotten at this point. I'll find his name and edit it into the post soon as possible.

First this is the Korean setup guide for korean people
****Kor guide post****

그안에 6개의 폴더와 1개의 텍스트, 1개의 레지리스트가 생깁니다.

그럼 이제 본격적으로 서버구축작업에 들어가보죠.

맨 첫번째 폴더(鑒앴욋구룀)안에 보시면 EVER과 NewMuHonGame라는 파일이 있죠?

SQL엔터프라이즈 여시구 파일 이름과 똑같이 DB를 만듭니다.

그리구 복원 작업 해주시면 되구요.

엔터프라이즈에서 보안들어가신후에 로그인들어가셔서 새로그인을 하나 만드는데요.

아이디는-NewMuhon 비번도 NewMuhon 하시구요.

기본값에서 데이터베이스 그냥 NewMuHonGame선택하시구요.

데이터베이스 액세스에서 EVER와NewMuHonGame선택해주시구 db_owner선택해주십시요.

Login Server폴더에 config.ini가 있죠?

그곳에 아이피 적는곳이 있는데 자신의 아이피로 바꾸어주세요.

맨첨에 보셨던 레지리스트 파일있죠? chinamuhon.reg 이거 추가시키시구요.

시작->실행 눌러서 regedit.exe 들어가신 후에

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Uzdream에 보시면

MuhonServer폴더와 GameServer폴더가 있는데요.

그폴더들 안에 있는 DBManagerIP와 GameServerIP의 아이피를

모두 자신의 아이피로 싹다 바꾸어 주시면 됩니다.

마지막으로 ODBC 설정 해야되는데요.

NewMuHonBillingㅡ>EVER DB와 연결해주시구요.

NewMuHonGameㅡ>NewMuHonGame DB와 연결해주시면 됩니다.

Download the file which will be posted by me (a new server file with maps and etc)

1)Once you unrar/zip whtever u use

*you'll see a new folder named Muhon

2) there will be a 6 folders, 1 registry file, and 1 text file in it.

3) first folder which you see (鑒앴욋구룀), if you look inside this folder, you'll see a files named "EVER" and "NewMuHonGame" Open the SQL enterprise menager and add db with the same name.

4) restore these dbs to rightful path.

5) Inside Enterprise menager, there'll be a "Security settings" and you go under "Login" and you'll be able to make a "new login account"

For new login account. ID -> NewMuhon Pass->NewMuhon

-> default values under the new database should be set to NewMuHonGame

-> for "database acess permission" choose EVER and NewMuHonGame than click db_owner

(sorry guys, i do not understand this part that well, i do not hav a korean version of sql. I hope you guys know wht his talking about)

6) back to your Muhon folder (the server folder), under "Login Server" folder you'll see config.ini. open it up with a txt, than change the ips to your curren ip adress.

7) in the first folder you go into , you'll see chinamuhon.reg . update this to ur registry.

8) Under "Start" click Run..., than type regedit.exe.

9) Find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Uzdream . Once you get into this folder you'll see "MuhonServer" folder and "GameServer" folder. in these folders you'll find "DBManagerIP" and "GameServerIP" . From each of these files change the ALL IPs to your current ip adress.

10) now for the odbc settings.

Add "NewMuHOnBilling" (service type sql) and choose "EVER DB"

than add "NewMuHonGame" and for db use "NewMuHonGame DB"

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanx dude!
btw, you can skip the hassle of steps 8 and 9 if you just edit the IP's in the chinamuhon.reg file prior execution. ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
talk in Ducking english, and i have sited that I did get the file from somplace else-.-

-.- 다른곳에서 받아왔다고 말하셨는데 왠 말도 않되는말을 하시나-.-... 재대로점 말점해주시면 좋을듯-.-...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
duck

Knows English and -_- where it hears Criticism roll up too much like that widely known

영어를 알아야 알수있죠 너무 비난주지마세요

제가봤을땐 영어잘한다고 티내시는것 같네요..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Little problem

Hi dudes, im finish my server, but when i play the game for some seconds the game crash and a msg apear, the famous "Terminated Muhon by Illegal Program!" msg... Well, by the way in other post i wrote if this msg, i mean, this error is caused by a conflict of program or DB or maybe with OS or some software, well i try to modify register options for GameServer, remake the setup process, and the error remain, i see a msg in GS but its very fast the data from log screen and i search in log files without success.

If some1 know how to correct this plz post.

Thx

Im off! :cry:

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm good guide good finds, thinking of whether or not too spam my computer and use the effort of making a server :D. If anyone gets me running and would be kind enough too go public? that would be cool and something new too try, goodluck all.

-Mattio

Back