Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Translation pack : status 20-30%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
k here are some news. latest translation pack with few updates can be found here

I've been wroking on it myself, and the link changes every few hours. Don't worry i'm getting a free 5 gig hosting service :). Do not complain to me about itemz are not translated and poop. I'll make your face to become some what close to this :burn:

Here are some helpz that i need :)

1) tell me where to download .ui viewer/opener. or how to edit them. :)
2) tell me how to open up the stupid "locked" .img filez. Maybe a decrypter or something
3) any kinda Mac Disk image opener thing for Windowz XP * there are about 30 different .img extensions with diff programs *sigh
4) help me translate general stuff (pm me or msn me at zelda803@hotmail.com or aim me at rllcare) or email me at zelda803@hanmail.net

Contact list: zelda803@hotmail.com (msn messenger only, no email here plz)

zelda803@hanmail.net <- email adress

rllcare <- sn for AIM

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
without zelda , this section would be useless... many many thx for all you have done so far :)

zYa

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey
First, Thanks ^^

Second, I cant seem to be able to download it...
Mybe post new link plz ^^

SicDoDo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well zelda thank's, good job
i wish i could help but i'm not good with computer
anyway very good work keep it up man

someone provide mirror pls can download the link

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if you all checked the main thread about "client/translation/serverfiles" , then youre saw there is a mirror online :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back