Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GodsWar Online Server Files Sourcecode + Database

Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I stumbled upon these files and I thought you all like :)
I made this post a bit long so people can see what kinda game this is.

- KillerStefan

GodsWar Online

KillerStefan - GodsWar Online Server Files Sourcecode + Database - RaGEZONE Forums

What is this?

Godswar Online is a new game currently in the works by IGG, the same folks behind Voyage Century, Tales of Pirates and several other f2p MMORPGs. Here is a short game description from the home page:
GodsWar Online is a full 3D MMORPG based on Greek Mythology. The story traced back to the mythical age of Greece when the Gods, Human, Demigod, and Monsters existed in the same continent. In this mystic world, you may tour around all the spots described in Mythology to see the solemn Parthenon, you may feel the majesty of famed Greek cities and even access to Gods’ territory, you may meet with legendary heroes: Heracles, Theseus, Easun…or the Gods of Mythology, and you may even challenge evil Monsters: the Gorgon Medusa, and the Hydra

Screenshots:

KillerStefan - GodsWar Online Server Files Sourcecode + Database - RaGEZONE Forums

Videos:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fsOX3qMzRM"]YouTube- [MMORPG] GodsWar [Trailer][/ame] (Trailer)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iwLMLq_gco"]YouTube- Godswar Online Gameplay Trailer - MMORPG GAME[/ame] (Gameplay)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiury91kSBU"]YouTube- Godswar Online Combat Trailer - MMORPG GAME[/ame] (Combat)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Files Sourcecode + Database

Download:

Password: KillerStefan

Client
Versio
n 1.0.261

CANNOT CONFIRM IF CLIENT WORKS WITH FILES
PLEASE CONFIRM

Thanks to Jiro for this find:

Old Client + Patches (
from 1.0.95 till 1.0.145)

Click Thanks
if I helped

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting ^^, checking it right now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a good start, start developing now XD... And this is a chinese GW version I think... I love to develop but I dunno where to start since I don't know much about programming... maybe a simple script and stuff... Let this topic be going... update us whenever someone starts to understamd how the structure works...

Last edited:
(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe. While browsing sources I found that Ban command has been commented, and command to add money allowed to anyone :)
Nice, very nice xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need pipe.dll and perlcrt.dll ... I have no idea what are those libraries LMAO...

Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
Very nice. Server files are kinda old 05-09/2008 but seem to be official ones.

In the Gunz section we all have June 2007 server files but then edited.
The latest files are 2008 and are private and 2009 aren't out yet.
I don't know how that is with this game.

This is a good start, start developing now XD... And this is a chinese GW version I think... I love to develop but I dunno where to start since I don't know much about programming... maybe a simple script and stuff... Let this topic be going... update us whenever someone starts to understamd how the structure works...

Yes, this is Chinse version.

Ooh yeah people please click Thanks if you like what I upload.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got it up an running. Downloading the client now to test.

Reaction score
People, try with original English Client.

I still have the beta client in my old PC, but I cant get it for now, I will upload as soon as I get my PC back from my dad... >.>

I got a C on Algebra II and he took the computer away from me T_T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The current client connects but fails to login. I think they changed the auth method. Need to find some older clients. I make the server public some time tomorrow for people to try.

Back