• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Runes of Magic private server 0_0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First note: I did NOT make this private server, and his server is hosted by Runes of Magic Online.

To download and register just go to runesmagic.net, download may be a bit slow and the file is on 3,8 gb so it might take awhile to download. You don't need any other programs when you start it just click on Runes of magic.exe. You can log in with the account you registered on the site and play directly, you can choose between all classes too There is still same exp and tp rate but you get a nice lvling package after you made your char.

I'm only lvl 12 mage atm, but instances seems to work. Also I've seen you that can buy gear from item shop with either dias or token, tho I don't know how to get dias yet and I haven't seen any other player :/

The only bug I have noticed is that if you relogg your UI will disappear, like if you have pressed ctrl + z...

So if you have downloaded PM me "Hero" on the server, and there's a christmas event on going ^^
Item shop image sample in attachment..

I'm very surprised of this because I read in other posts that server files never leaked.How the **** this guy managed to obtain them??Discuss. =)

Attachments

• Screenshot - Runes of Magic private server 0_0 - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,268
Last edited:
Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This seems to me like it's more for marketing than anything else.

Also this is the wrong section for that and if you're not on they're staff, you're not allowed to post if I remember the rules corectly!

Cya

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This seems to me like it's more for marketing than anything else.

Also this is the wrong section for that and if you're not on they're staff, you're not allowed to post if I remember the rules corectly!

Cya

Where i should post then?Sorry if i broke some rule.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They have to approve the thread first.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ohh!! is this real ?
they post in website

Dear player, we are pleased to announce that runesofmagic private servers, open test, the game exp *30 game drop *10 ,you can login game test new runesofmagic private server !!
Home

Register

Download

All players involved in testing!!!

what this mean OMG ? anyone can explained me please ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ohh!! is this real ?
they post in website

what this mean OMG ? anyone can explained me please ?

Simple..the man not know english very well...anyway he says that the server is open for all and he will apply exp and drop rate changes in the future.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First note: I did NOT make this private server, and his server is hosted by Runes of Magic Online.

To download and register just go to runesmagic.net, download may be a bit slow and the file is on 3,8 gb so it might take awhile to download. You don't need any other programs when you start it just click on Runes of magic.exe. You can log in with the account you registered on the site and play directly, you can choose between all classes too There is still same exp and tp rate but you get a nice lvling package after you made your char.

I'm only lvl 12 mage atm, but instances seems to work. Also I've seen you that can buy gear from item shop with either dias or token, tho I don't know how to get dias yet and I haven't seen any other player :/

The only bug I have noticed is that if you relogg your UI will disappear, like if you have pressed ctrl + z...

So if you have downloaded PM me "Hero" on the server, and there's a christmas event on going ^^

I'm very surprised of this because I read in other posts that server files never leaked.How the **** this guy managed to obtain them??Discuss. =)
Hey man upload u client on faster server !! 17hour its to long for me :eek:tt1:

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score

This is old as hell...Ch1 was like 2-3 years ago lol. I've got some CH2 files, but they're too old/inefficient to run. The recommended setup consists of 8x machines, totaling 96gb ram for 4k CCU. If a private server was done properly for this game, 4k CCU would be reached very quickly.

The kids who did that probably found it on an old ftp or something. Ch1 would really suck to run for an inexperienced host.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just noticed this.

1GB of memory, you can run it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Runes of Magic this game seems good,i am searching the source code ,who has that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ofc, Runewaker have sources :)
Also, as I know, 4.0.5 sources was leaked (sold?), but they are keeped private.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG plslink dowload ROM emu and server file and cilent pLS :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back