• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] WIP on 9dragons US Server Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi dudes...

Since I'm sure lot of us are actually working on the files posted on the 3d
http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/9dragons-us-server-files-959469/

I just wanted to create this new 3d to discuss the WIP, sharing my progresses and trying to start a bit of teamwork to make them work.

well, my first steps...

- I've created a VM on Vmware with 6Gb of Memory and 3 disks 1 of 25 Gb for OS, 1 of 40Gb called 9ddata and one of 40Gb called dbdata
- I've installed Windows 2003 server sp2 on top of the VM giving as IP address the one found on the startup scripts contained in the shortcurts directory "10.101.102.51"
- I've installed SQL server 2008 R2 putting all the data on the dbdata disk
- I've started the restore of ND_DATA_0 and ND_HISTORY_0 from the backup folder contained on the release
- I'm working in parallel on the client to try to change the IP address to make it working.

Actually I'm in the phase of the DB restore, I hope to be able to update my progresses here, if someone of you want to share his experience I would love to read it.

cheers!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: WIP on 9dragons US Server Files

Great topic. People should pay attention to this topic since it is the community that created private server files here at ragezone.
I wish I had the knowledge to build and run these files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Some step forward, I managed to have LOG_SRV up and running as well as the NDLOGIN

Some pieces of the database where missing, but from my analysis on the db I've restored it is really the one coming from gamecampus.

Attached a small screen with my first 'small' success... hope to udpate you soon.

In any case my target is to create a 'clean' installable version... maybe with a small tutorial, let's see...

if someone is working on that and will to share the experience can contact me adding posts to the 3d or in private.

cheers...

I let you all with a small SS :D

9dss - [Release]  WIP on 9dragons US Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Small update...

today I was able to manage to start MS.exe.

This executable needs to access db as well, in order to authenticate against the DB it needs a data.enc file that was somehow missing on the release, I've copied the log.enc taken from the LoginSrv directory into data.enc and I was able to start it with the following parameters:

MS.exe 2 idc0 7413 - -

As a matter of fact this process is really cpu/memory consuming, I'm seriously thinking my VM is not enough to host the 9d server.

I'll keep you posted btw.

cheers

L.

Some 2 cents more on this release, I think this is related generally to 9d server

once started each component does not give any further output, but if the start was successfully you should have something like that on your console:

ndlogi - [Release]  WIP on 9dragons US Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

once you are there if you want to shutdown the module correctly you should never close the console window but press esc, go in console mode and shutdown the component writing quit

at this point you will be prompted with a confirmation request...

ndquit - [Release]  WIP on 9dragons US Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Sooo....

let's try to give a real working update on what I did until now...

I restarted on a new machine since my VM was hanging due to high cpu consumption.
Used a machine with 2 cores and 8gb of memory

My result: I was able to successfully startup:
LOG_SERVER
NDLOGIN
MS
DS_SERVER

Step 0 - Installed a VM with Windows 2003 server 2003 32 bit giving as ip 192.168.0.5
Step 1 - Installed SQL Server 2008 SP2
Step 3 - Installed visual c runtime and extracted the release under c:\9dragons
Step 4 - Restored every bak file in the release under the folder DB into the SQL server
Step 5 - I've created the user 9dbo with a password on the db and give full permission on all the databases imported
Step 6 - I've created a txt file with the follwing content:

-IDC_GAME_DB_CONNECT_STRING_0 PROVIDER=SQLOLEDB;SERVER=192.168.0.5;UID=9dbo;PWD=sucamelo###123;DATABASE=ND_GAME_0
-IDC_LOG_DB_CONNECT_STRING_0 PROVIDER=SQLOLEDB;SERVER=192.168.0.5;UID=9dbo;PWD=sucamelo###123;DATABASE=ND_LOG_0
-EXTRA_0_GAME_DB_CONNECT_STRING PROVIDER=SQLOLEDB;SERVER=192.168.0.5;UID=9dbo;PWD=sucamelo###123;DATABASE=ND_GAME_0

-IDC_ACCOUNT_DB_CONNECT_STRING PROVIDER=SQLOLEDB;SERVER=192.168.0.5;UID=9dbo;PWD=sucamelo###123;DATABASE=NineDragons_Account
-IDC_EVENT_DB_CONNECT_STRING PROVIDER=SQLOLEDB;SERVER=192.168.0.5;UID=9dbo;PWD=sucamelo###123;DATABASE=NineDragons_ItemMall

Step 7 - I've encrypted the file using the 9dEncTool.exe -e log.txt log.enc (the exe is under tools 9denctool)
Step 8 - I've copied the log.enc replacing the log.enc everywhere and the data.enc everywhere in the release
Step 9 - I've created an empty DB on SQL server called ND_LOG_0
Step 10 - I've edited the file CashItemshop.dns under env and replaced the db ip and info
Step 11 - I've edited the file ServerEnv.inf and modify the group 2 (Yin) editing all the IP addresses and replacing them with 192.168.0.5

serverenv.PNG - [Release]  WIP on 9dragons US Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 12 - I've created a shortcurt for LogSRV\LOG_SRV_us.exe adding the following parameters: idc0 192.168.0.5 to launch the app

Capture1.PNG - [Release]  WIP on 9dragons US Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 13 - for MS.exe I've done

Capture2.PNG - [Release]  WIP on 9dragons US Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 14 - for NDLogin.exe I've done:

Capture3.PNG - [Release]  WIP on 9dragons US Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 15 - for DS_Server.exe I've done:

Capture4.PNG - [Release]  WIP on 9dragons US Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Next steps... I'm starting to work on GS ND_Server, after that it will be the turn of client :) wish me good luck!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Zero, quick question. Since you have some experience with these files, do you think tools to configurate these files easily could be programmed? I mean tools like ipeditors, item mall editors, and such.

I had not experience, let's say I'm making some working on that files.
Answering your question, my target is to create a post extraction configuration script to be distributed that will configure the IP and the address of the db server. stay tuned for that :)

Regarding my progress on that, yesterday I finally managed to startup the ND server, that actually is the map server contained under GS and I discovered a sad truth... you need to start one instance of the executable for each map you start... that is terrible since it will be really cpu-memory consuming, tried to start all the maps and everything crashed. this mean you will need more than one machine to run it...

Another interesting thing I discovered is about DS_server and Login Server (Aka EOD), once you start the Login server you will be able to see the server in the server list of your client (I've used the client posted together with the release) but the server will appear under maintenance, you will need to press esc on the DS console and to issue the command set server open

Waiting your message,,,how about you?

Ehm... what message are you waiting for m8? maybe I miss it...

Quick update... Everything started server side... now I miss a compatible client... If I try to log-in with the 9dragons client in the release it fail because the authentication packet length is too big, if I try with other clients it does not work... maybe I'll need some help here :(

MOD Edit: Please refrain from double posting in the future! -Wessel

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What client version (or year) are you looking for? The oldest I could dig up is from 2008.

Kirihara

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

What client version (or year) are you looking for? The oldest I could dig up is from 2008.

Kirihara

Thank you, but it seems that I've found a compatible client, so I don't need it anymore.

As a quick update now I've the server up and running but... without the userauthentication.asp I'm not able to login, the NDLOGIN_US receive the login packet, build a call for the asp (I've created a test one and I'm monitoring the calls to my webserver) and wait for the return... but of course I don't know what the userauthentication.asp was doing (most probably calling db stored procedures) and what return it was giving...
so the result is always the same unfortunately...
I've tried to send returns lile LOGIN_SUCCESS or other things... but no luck until now...

here the last screeshot

9dserver2 - [Release]  WIP on 9dragons US Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

One step more... I was able to build a compatible authentication login script after a huge work of asm review!!!!! of course is always replying success because I'm not verifying the password against the database but always replying with the answer he's expecting...

ZeroBurner - [Release]  WIP on 9dragons US Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

New update...

now i'm able to login on GS using the client and also to do some map change and basic operations:

Image 3 - [Release]  WIP on 9dragons US Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm facing the following problems: LOG_SRV crashing continuously (this is due to the DB missing, I had created an empty one but is not enough. those apps use db procedures to write on tables will be an hard work)
Unable to refine
Unable to login any gm character
unable to discard items
Missing GM Tools (some idea turning in my mind about that already discovered interesting things)

I think almost all the issues are related to the DB, we will see... we will see... until now i'm able to use it and this is one of the things I've always wanted... :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I also started all server successfully but GS. See the attached image. Do you have any idea, ZeroBurn? I did not see any your mention about GS. err - [Release]  WIP on 9dragons US Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Btw, I think the newest version is 164, not 188.

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

what parameters did you pass?

btw you can see the version of your server from ndlogin

open the command console and give the command show version

*** update about client version ****

tried as you suggest with client 164, unable to login due to invalid local code, the server start to work from patch version 180 when they applied a new localcode on the binary (login protocol)

**** Update about Server Status ****

I've installed a small gameguard update server on my machine and it seems it is able to provide updates but the problems with the client are still not solved
I've installed korean support to try to read and translate the text files

Start –> Control Panel –> Regional and Language Options —> Click on “Languages” Tab –> Select “Install files for East Asian Languages”

The server is almost operational also if there are plenty of things to fix and of commands to learn (I'm learning switches and commands on the way)

In any case to be able to make the tests with the client in the correct way the only solution is to strip off gameguard from the ninedragons.exe binary, that is packed and encrypted... someone have knowledge about how to decompress ninedragons.exe? I really need an unpacked ninedragons.exe of a version >=189 <=201 (between 189 and 201 lol)

Can someone please help me? (or maybe a gg killer that is working with one of those version or a gg bypass or a gameguard server dump from an old version of ninedragons )

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

well this is a part of needed ... without this, almost only let the game be without making events, item shop, ...

in the archived have this tool ... checked already :$:

vKPGS5R - [Release]  WIP on 9dragons US Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

3XUpA8A - [Release]  WIP on 9dragons US Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

What do you mean exactly lumdongtienit1? what did you rebuild?

Btw... I was able to fix the refine problem and the shop issue...

I've just four open points:

- Login a GM
- GMtools
- Remove GameGuard
- Drop items on the floor (item cannot be discarded for everything...)

I let you with another small screenshot :)

Image 1 - [Release]  WIP on 9dragons US Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm still testing but seems so... I was able to buy and sell items and to exchange resources...

Yesterday I wrote a script I'm still testing to manage a small item mall for this 9d because that part is still missing... think that next week I should be able to release authentication script and item mall small web server (free item mall not a real one, just click order have... not going to develop a complete one atm since I'm not doing that to earn money...)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi There, I'm back after a long work task that practically took all my time in the last days... I will try to give some updates, also if I didn't do a lot recently for 9d.

Cheers all!

@Gilberto. You need MSSQL the APP communicate through OLE32, so you need to use MSSQL (I'm using 2008 R2)

@Okarve, The db is almost everything there, to start testing you need to import the one from the backups otherwise you'll have an empty world.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

What about a tutorial, like all the ppl do for other games here at rage z o ne. im not lazy but im not still pro enough building and setting up a server.

ps: How you managed to fix gameguar problems
ps2: Can you please share me the link of the client working , because i cant log because gameguard errors and the script or whatever u have modified to be able to login.

:rolleyes:

Gilberto believe me I'm doing my best to write a tutorial, but since there are a lot of stuff to configure is really time consuming.

I'm also working so I'm using my spare time to do it.

In any case I should finish really soon writing it please be patient :)

Consider for me is important other people reach the same level I've reached, since they can enrich the project, at least this is what I would like to see and not just ppl taking without giving.

What I'm doing spending my time creating a tutorial is requiring a big effort from my side, and I hope this will be used from others not just for themself but to help others also publishing their progresses.

it sound strange I'm the only one who was able to make it working but I want to believe it becouse I still trust ppl.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Step by step guide on how to make the server working.

IMPORTANT:
This tutorial is intended to align the community with my progresses
there are some open items or if you prefer things that are not working
in this release

From my tests what is not working right now is:

- You cannot login any GM character (This can be caused from several factors maybe an alternate client is needed)
- You cannot drop any item to the floor from your char, I suspect this can be solved starting the maps in a certain order but I'm not really sure about that.

All the rest seems to work right now.

Disclaimer: Since I'm a really busy person :D and I'm the person who's writing this tutorial I will post only the procedure using windows server 2003 SP2 32 bit
I'm not going to provide any link for licensed software or any cracked item
You will be responsible to find everything you need on your own, I will share only free items for your convenience

I've decided to use Windows 2003 Server SP2 since I think this windows version is the more robust and reliable I've found until now.
I've tested also on 64 bits systems and IS NOT WORKING maps crashes randomly!

If you want to follow my tutorial you must use the paths as I've specified or the autobuild script will not work.
In any case you are free to change everything on your own :) Everything is free here and I'm not gealous of things I'm releasing!

What do you need:
VMWARE Workstation
Windows 2003 32 bit (you can use the one with SP2 integrated)
If you are using a clean Windows 2003 you will need also the SP2, you can download it from microsoft for free (The SP not the OS) (I've added the SP also to my share)
Python 2.7 32 bit (in my share)
PyODBC for this version of python (in my share)
Apache http sever 2.0 (in my share)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 runtime libraries (in my share)

My share link

Step 1:
Install Windows Server 2003 SP2 on a virtual machine, I'm using VMWARE since I've an ESX server at home but
you can chose whatever you want, I've tested it also on VMWARE Workstation without any problem.
I've tried on Oracle Virtual Box and IT DOES NOT WORK, at least for me....
I suggest you to create the VM with a BRIDGED network adapter, this will make things easier :)
Each Map works as a separate process, this means you will need a good machine to execute the software.
I'm using 4 cores and 16Gb of memory and the server runs correctly with all the maps.
I've not done any regression test to identify the minimum requirements, but I've successfully executed a lot of maps in a 2cores 8Gb of memory machine.
You will need around 60Gb to install everything but I suggest you to create a 100Gb disk if you have enough space.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Is mandatory to define an administrator password otherwise you will
have severe issues installing and using the Database
IMPORTANT NOTE2: You are obliged to use a static ip assignement, no DHCP, tested and is not working

take note of the IP address you assigned to the server, you will need it.

Step 2:
Prepare the environment
REBOOT THE MACHINE EVERY TIME IS REQUESTED! Don't skip reboots or things can give you problems
remember is windows :)

Before all i suggest you to install a good text editor (like scite or Notepad++) on the virtual machine

0) If you are installing on a VM install the guest additions (like vmware tools or whatever)
1) Install SP2
2) Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 runtime libraries
3) Install Python 2.7.5 32 bit (install for all users with default options on c:\python27)
4) Install PyODBC (All default options, it should find automatically where to install)
5) Install Apache 2.0
In Network Domain and in Server Name put your vM Ip address
Put an Email (is not necessarely a valid email) on Admin Email address
Install for all users!
Select Custom and Change the install directory to c:\httpd
Verify you can reach the web server from a web browser

Now we need to configure apache to execute python cgi
a) Remove c:\httpd\Apache2\cgi-bin\printenv.pl
b) Remove everything in c:\httpd\Apache2\htdocs (NOT THE DIRECTORY ITSELF! ONLY THE CONTENT)
c) Edit C:\httpd\Apache2\conf\httpd.conf
Search for uncommented line: Options Indexes FollowSymLinks (if you install from the binary I posted should be row 267)
Change it to: Options Indexes FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
Search for: #AddHandler cgi-script .cgi (if you install from the binary I posted should be row 778)
Remove the # to uncomment the line and add .py to the end of the line (will become: AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .py)
Save the file
Restart apache
Start -> All Programs -> Apache HTTP Server 2.0 -> Control Apache Server -> Restart
copy the testenv.py script to c:\httpd\Apache2\cgi-bin\
Open your web browser to http://<yourvmip>/cgi-bin/testenv.py
you should see a simple web page that will demonstrate python is working and correctly configured
After that you can remove the file c:\httpd\Apache2\cgi-bin\testenv.py

6) Create an administrative account on your VM to run the MSSQL services, this will be the database owner account
I'm lazy to explain how to create it from graphical intefaces so I will guide you trough the old fashion command line style :D
Decide a password, I will reference it as yourpassword on the following lines
open a command prompt on your vm and give the following commands:

net user mssqladmin yourpassword /add
net localgroup Administrators mssqladmin /add

You should set password never expires flag for this user, to do that you can:
press start, right click on my computer click manage
click on Local users and groups
on the right pane dobule click on users
double click mssqladmin
tick password never expires
click ok

7) Install SQL Server 2008 R2 on your machine
For this phase your VM should be able to connect to the internet otherwise you will have to install your prerequisites manually (.net 3.51 and others)
This phase can require up two reboots of your virtual machine
After the setup support file is completed you will be promped for the installation type
Select SQL Server Feature Installation
Install Everything EXCEPT the Reporting Services
On the Server Configuration leave the default instance! This is mandatory or 9d will not work as well as the autoconf script.
Now the service accounts page should open, click on "Use the same account for all SQL Server services"
Insert the credentials of your mssqladmin user
click next
On the next page select Mixed Mode (SQL Server authentication and Windows Authentication)
specify a password for your sa user (you will need this password really soon :))
Click on Add current user
Click on Add -> on the box that will open write mssqladmin and click check names; click ok
Click NEXT
again, click Add current user
Click on Add -> on the box that will open write mssqladmin and click check names; click ok
click next
click next
click next
click install
wait :D

8) Create a directory on c:\ called scripts
copy the content of the scripts directory in my share inside the directory c:\scripts

9) Extract the content of the file posted on the release topic (the 9dragons server rar) to c:\9dragons on your virtual machine

10) Copy the file ND_LOG_0_backup.bak from my share to c:\9dragons\DB

11) Launch the c:\script\autoconf.py script (I suggest you to do from a command prompt)
c:
cd \scripts
autoconf.py

The script will ask you for some details, provide them
1st the IP address of your db server
2nd the password you defined for the SA user on step 7

During this phase your system can become unresponsive if you try to perform other tasks!

12) Copy the file c:\scripts\lump.dat onto C:\9dragons

13) On to the directory svrctl there is a link called LOG_SERVER right click on it and do properties
change the ip at the end of the target with your vm ip address

Step 3:
Import the web content
Under My share there is a web directory
Copy the content of cgi-bin to c:\httpd\Apache2\cgi-bin
Copy the content of htdocs into c:\httpd\Apache2\htdocs
edit the file c:\httpd\Apache2\htdocs\ND1\PATCH.PSC
Change the IP address 192.168.0.211 to your VM ip address

Step 4:

Configure your client to access this 9dragons server
Extract the 9dragons client from the release in your machine (not the VM)
on your machine edit the file C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

add the following entries (replacing 192.168.0.211 with your vm ip address)

192.168.0.211 onnetnprotect.http.internapcdn.net
192.168.0.211 nprotect.cdnetworks.net
192.168.0.211 nprotect.pb.in.th
192.168.0.211 nprotect.unbbz.com
192.168.0.211 9dragons.http.internapcdn.net

Launch the ndreg Editor contained inside the client

write your vm ip address into:
Status server
Login Server

into patch server write (replacing 192.168.0.211 with your vm ip address)

Step 5:
Go back to your VM and launch the script CheckProcedures.py
This script must be executed everyday, I suggest you to schedule it to be executed every midnight and everytime you login...

Go into your VM and launch the Server using the links in your c:\scripts\svrctl folder
you need to execute the scripts in the following order:

1) LOG_SERVER
2) MS
3) NDLOGIN_US
4) DS_SERVER

once the DS Server is started completely (it will need something like 30 seconds normally) open the DS_SERVER window
press ESC
write
set server open
press enter
(This will open the server)

Now launch the maps
There is one shortcurt for each map inside svrctl
launch at least bamboo

Step 6:

Open the client using ndlauncher
if you did everything correctly it should start to patch

You can login with any user that already exist in this db (check the Ninedragons_Accounts to find one) with the default password
On the next days I will post more info on how to change other things... like exp rate and other stuffs

Inside the scripts directory you have a changepassword script that can help a lot :)

To exit any component press esc on the window and write quit... this will close the item
if you close the first map you open everything will crash

It's all for today... I'm tireeeed! :D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I think the ninedragons_GM he compiled is not suitable for this version... but... who knows :)

Some more details:

How to change the server rates:

There is a file that is loaded everytime a map start, so if you make a change to the file you need to restart the maps that are running.
edit the file c:\9dragons\gs\nfofile\groupbonus.txt
change the multipliers for group 0 the multipliers are self explicative

I've uploaded a new version of the autoconf.py, since in the first version there were some line commented by mistake... you will need the new version to restore the full database if you already downloaded it, please redownload.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've to ask billion of times sorry but there is an error on my tutorial, i was sure i had modified this part but is not the case.

On the step 7 you need to create the default instance not a named on or autoconf and 9d servers will not work . If you already installed a named instance look on google, you have two possibilities, or you add a new instance as a default one and you remove the previous or you change the instanve port from dynamical to static and to listen on the default port. Apologize for the inconvenience

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

The file required to change the refine success rate is SERVER ONLY the same file is placed encrypted also on the client but for other purposes, not for the rates. the rates client side are IGNORED. let's say that if you want to change the item required to refine you need to change both the files but if you want just to change the refine rate you need to modify it just server side.

Edit the file c:\9dragons\GS\nfofile\InchantTable.TXT and...

each row represent a refine level, the first number represent the level the other two numbers the min and max success possibilities, change the min/max and you will change the success rate.

The refinement success rate is expressed in 1/1000000 (seven digits) so it goes from 0 that is 0% to 1000000 that is 100% change all the numbers to 10000000

Regarding the item mall there is a stored procedure in the database go under MSSQL Server Management, open the CIS_DB > Programmability > Stored Procedures > db.Sp_Purchase_Using right click and press execute Stored Procedure

on the user_id value you need to put the USERNAME
on cart_itemCode you need to write a valid item code
on the game_server write 0
on the item_price write what number you want, does not matter...

Click ok and you will have the item like you purchase something in 9d item mall inside your purchase history.

for a valid list of items, you can find it on c:\9dragons\gs\nfofiles\cashitempackage.txt

inside this file the first number is the valid id that you can use in the procedure, the other numbers represent info about the content. they reference to the item table and this values must match the encrypted version inside the client otherwise it will fail to deliver.

the last column is the description. if you scroll down you will found also the us items.

I hope it helps.

regarding my skype, I'll like to be 100% honest with you; I'm a really busy person, since I work for a big company as an IT solution architect and I don't like to use it, since I've not a lot of time and I tend to spend my free time with my kids, so you can add me on skype (zeroburner) but I doubt you will find me online often...

HnD
Zero

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i upload it on zippyshare

server

client

awesome work zeroburner
you are my hero :D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes thank you maybe should say it
zippyshare alow only 200 mb so i split it
and i have 7zip installed so i use it instead of winrar

this guide is awesome ^^
just managed to log in
its hard for someone who dont know anything in sql to find out some acc
found gm venus but game crashes when i try to log in

there is the management tool in the other release (gc germany), i tried to log in to the db but its not working

can you tell me more about this management tool and the release gc germany? I don't know anything about it, give me more details, maybe I can make it working :)

btw, here attached a user list from this release

Last edited:
Back