Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adding new maps

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
running into error loading map anyone know all the files that need edited to prevent from getting the error loading map dc box.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone get summit to work on their server? I have it working now, was something so simple.

jfield420 - Adding new maps - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
They r prob messed up files you should check all ur files 1 by one to see if you didnt add any 4.4 maps in it :p i had this very same problem, also compare the maps to ur client to be sure its 100% right re test after.

Guess i should be working on the server a bit to get a bit of a feeling again.

(now i am here waiting for your posts)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have been working on the player spawn points for entering and leaving summit maps.

Next Project is to fix monster spawns inside of summit, there is no barriers for objects, and the monsters just walk through them. I believe it is a server side issue with the map file. Ill try digging around to see what I can create through a hex editor to make barriers. If anyone is familiar with this issue hit me up.

Back