Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

bd and Trader

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have working bd files, everything is working fine until i choose payment, it goes to loading map screen then it kicks me out. i have maps loaded and the following in my rmserver.ini

[GameSetting]
BattleArenaMessage=1
BattleMatchMessage=0
BattleTime=00:43.4:00.10:00.15:00.19:00.
MaxBattleUserCount=200
StartBattleLevel=1
FreeBattle=1
NoDeathPenaltyTime=2015-09-06.00:43

I have also been trying to get the trader to work (the one you can sell items to other players at your price), but i do not get the correct Buy/Sell menu.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so bd for the most part is funtional, i get monster spawns and all. only issue now is having it let me pay to enter. instead of forcing myself to spawn on the map. when i force spawn, it doesnt reset character to level 1, and at the end of bd it doesnt kick dead players out, just a black screen.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, since you seem to be getting BD to work, I assume you got the necessary RM server files somewhere. Were you successful at getting them from the Baidu account? :: ( )

Or did you get them elsewhere? I'm having a difficult time downloading any of the larger files required from that Baidu share as it requires the Baidu file downloader.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
recent testing: I am now able to select payment, it sends me to the BD Map with a black screen.

I used a second Database to run the bd on using the BattleMatchGuide and tweaked it a little so bd message countdown would appear.

Either Im missing a SP, Table or Improperly did something.

when i load the svmapserver i get some kind of error in korean.
maybe this is the reason for black screen?

anyone have holmancareys, completebd.rar?

Back