Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J frintezza skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yep i have lot's of problems with my server :))) that i can't solve by my own
If any1 can help me with the skills from frintezza gameserver/data/stats/skills/5000-5099.xml
But i;m more interested in hearing the songs that she plays when using those skills because when she attack i just hear the sound of how she hit's me and no music .. nothing :((

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I go to test this and is this work i help you wicht stats.

You have a frintezza cant move and atack.

Have scarlet fixed stats y yes :D

my frintezza is done ... i put her on the chair and she is in the perfect location
i set her walk speed and speed to 0 but i left atkspeed and patk and set the range to 1200 that's about to where the carpet ends in blood
with 3819 casting speed she uses skills alomost all the time :)

oh and btw i found out what the skill forced action does
it is suposed to summon 3 monsters to aid scarlet
how can i add to a summon skill multiple summons?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hm strange when i putted the skills u modified my frintezza stopped playing the organ no music at all :p the other skills work fine for now

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you have to take in consideration that every server is diffrent ... i just gave you a blueprint ... from there u can add or remove things

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yup thanks for your share i know how to add them without affecting the skills i already have.I just wanted to mention it :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will revise the frintezza skill once again because this is made for nightly and i;m tired of all the errors and bugs and i decided to change to diffrent server
i found hero and i will make the skills for that
+ i looked over the icons.utx and found that i need to make some changes to them because some effects are totaly wrong :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it was made for nightly ... now i have hero and i will remake it for those but forst i have to make my server work :D

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Such question about Frintezza: why it when attacks it flies for the player to idea should be at body on one place? And as for it to correct

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
set walk speed and runn speed to 0 in sql/npc set attack range to 10 or 0 and when i will finish the skills she will only sing at the piano and attack you with magic ;)

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How many approximately to you еше to correct all skill up to 90-100 %?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Aod you asked GM commands for poly :

//polymorph character npc id
//polymorph item id to poly target into id
//polyself Used to polymorph yourself into a mob
//unpolyself Returns you to the normal state
//polymorph item Polymorphs an item

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Man can you created or developing skills for nigthly ??
And i give you fix SQL for C5 mobs\raidbosses when i complite it =)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u could of put al those post in 1 single post ... anyways ... install hero pack because it's the same as night only it's more stable ... i had nightly and all your work is for nothing because the server gives all kinds of errors from day to day
the servers are the same only 6 or 7 sql files that do almost nothing otherwise it's identical ;)
the skills will be kept as original as posible but also customized ;)
they will be ready in a day or two

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
And can you share Spwn list for C5 Frintezza's Tomb mobs (Frintezza, Scarlet, Ghoust, Evil Spirrit )

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i don't know in what position must be NPCs :( on video Breath of Halisha go out the portair - how do this ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back