Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [SHARE] Fix sql GK,GM Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys...

i Fixed sqls for Gk luxury and GM shop for official L2J...

password for share: luna

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uff... maybe only i have problem ..... why when im trying to execute batch Merchant_GMShop.sql
it says error1062 - Duplicate entry '5145-5' for key 1 Pls help! (sory for bad english)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i delete and execute them again but i still cant execute Merchant_GMshop.sql
ohh why why ;(

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ou yes I i execute him yes... :) tnx....... and anybody knows where i can find html and sql files for class change maneger ..... the fat cat :p

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Danielle i dont know what you mean (english bad), um... im making my private server im learning abaut server creation ... u will say im nuub ... ;) and.. can you find my Pls sql and html for class maneger?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Danielle i dont know what you mean (english bad), um... im making my private server im learning abaut server creation ... u will say im nuub ... ;) and.. can you find my Pls sql and html for class maneger?

ID class manager in l2j official => 31228

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back