Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So... What do you think about new 3.0.8 Patch?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Title says it all :p

Personally i like new launcher (
zingmars - So... What do you think about new 3.0.8 Patch? - RaGEZONE Forums
) and it seems that they nerfed Unholy DK's (And they nerfed one cool Blood DK spell - Vampire Blood... I kinda liked it :( .).

So... What do u think about new 3.0.8 patch? :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Horrible.

They completely screwed over my PvE leveling build by reducing the heals that Blood Aura and Blood Presence give.

Although Mark of Blood got increased, it has a 3 minute cooldown.

What a crap load of poop.

The only thing I am really happy that they fixed, is the stupid +700 life mining bug. Which is now only 70 life. :D

No more stupid twinks with 2.1k life.

Back to 1200 :D

BTW, why in the hell did they nerf Vampiric Blood? It only increased heals by 50% for 10 seconds.. that's nothing.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
BTW, why in the hell did they nerf Vampiric Blood? It only increased heals by 50% for 10 seconds.. that's nothing.

Actually it increased heals by 50% for 15-20 secs (don't remember correctly). It seems that they didn't liked this strategy - Vampiric Blood (with +3% heal when casted glyph) + fully talented Rune tap = like 20-40% of health restored.

Edit:
I agree with ya' - this is one Horrible nerf. if someone would ask me to write down why i think so - i think there would be like 100-150 sentences. I think this patch will cause many people to quit WoW.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also, I wasted 3g on a glyph which is now completely useless.

It put the runic cost of Winter Horn for DKs down to 10, and now they completely removed runic costs.

I want my 3g back.. wth.

Also, Anti-magic shield got nerfed? What the hell. Why are they nerfing spells that help us survive?

Why not nerf bubble to a 3 second cast, instead of nerfing a spell that absorbs 75% spell damage to 10 seconds instead of 15.

This patch sucks.

Horrible.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Shocked. I keep hearing rumors of a Wrath of the Lich King 2 goingto be released and that no more patches are gonna be made then this one was released so am shocked.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
@MrX - there is no way they will stop releasing patches... After all, they contain some bugfixes. But nerfs this patch had... i returned to my lvl 55 pala... (sold everything except gear xD who knows - maybe i am gonna play again with DK someday)

@Death - xD 3G isn't that much actually, but well - Blizz is beggining to act weird.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I liked it :D specially the polearm for druids, its very good for feral druids :D

Master Summoner
Reaction score
aaargh... Polearm 4 druids... whats next - priest with shield? mage with plate? Well, polearms aren't that strong actually -if you are Druid its better to wear staff who makes your power or dmg stronger while shapeshifted.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
zingmars your not getting it.... they were saying every fix and content and crap like that was rumored to done in a Wrath of the Lich King 2 besides I never said they were gonna stop patching, I was just shocked that they did considering all the rumors going around which pisses people off that they're gonna have to buy another expansion just to get all the content

Back