• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

3.3.5 19 twink server (REPACK)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello,
i have looked all over the internet for a 19 twink server
repack, i have found some, but the download link always
ends up being megaupload, so i have resulted in requesting
help in finding a 19 twink server repack.

if for some reason you don't now what sort of repack i am
looking for, i am looking for a:
3.3.5 level 19 twink server repack.

thanks. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I may be being dumb but, the term "level 19 twink server" doesn't mean much to me.

Do you mean that players start at level 19 with a full complement of twink gear? (that's just a guess)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I may be being dumb but, the term "level 19 twink server" doesn't mean much to me.

Do you mean that players start at level 19 with a full complement of twink gear? (that's just a guess)

ahh, you were close, but a 19 twink server would be when yes you start at level 19, you cant get any higher, you start with nothing but what you start with on any blizzlike server, but except the being level 19, having talent points, so on. on a 19 twink server you will start in an area where you can easly find teh vendors, get your gear for free, but its your choice what you have, your spells are free or you have a lot of gold on start-up, through out game play you work on getting the top gear and trying to be the best twink, you do this by pvp, as i aim to create a pure twink server, just like twinking on wow, you can raid, go in instances, but you don't get any pvp drops that you don't get on real wow, the server i create will be in beta for a while, you could say several months so i can get everything perfect for the opening of the server, those months will also give me time to by a completely spare computer running 5tb and 34 ram with high speed coolers, advanced accessories, along with the twink server i will host a Blizzlike(MoP), GM/RP-ALL(MoP), fun server(MoP), PVP server(MoP). the twink server will be WOTLK, so far.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all i have seen is the megaupload part too. having the same problem finding..

Back