Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

4.3.4 Server for home use?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys I want to compile my own 4.3.4 server (never did this before), what would you recommend me for this purpose? Trinitycore?

1. Is my best option is to follow this tutorial -

2. Can I compile it on Windows 8.1 x64, cuz as far as I saw, cmake is only for x86?

3. ~ how much % Cata cores are working?

4. When they fix some stuff, can I download the new DBC,maps,vmaps (or whatever contains bugs) than replace it with mine to lower the number of bugs?

Once when I compile it on mine PC, can I compile it someday on other PC, and transfer the characters?

6. Is there any ready scripts (I believe thats the name for it :) ) if I decide to make it instant 85 for PVP with Malls where we can buy items for starter gear?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If your simply wanting a server for home use and not wanting to actually learn any of the things you are asking just use a repack....most of them install everything you need in one executable file and updates are easy too.

Reason I say this is because where you stand now with the knowledge I'm assuming you have based on your questions you are far away from successfully compiling your own server and using it. You have to have some code knowledge so you know what to do when you run into errors. You have to have some database knowledge to be able to make the items you are asking about....

There are ALOT of repacks out there that have very good servers included in them...last I heard Cata was still a problem child with the emulators due to the massive amount of phase zones included with the Cata release...I still do not think they are at a 100% working emulator.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.

Who is the best 4.3.4 repack atm? I mean most stable and most bug free with future update from the creator?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just Google 4.3.4 repack...you'll get a huge list of them.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think everyone gave up on Cata and moved on to MoP...Mangos cata is dead but MoP still gets updates...

Back