Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Actual" tbc database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings, is there something like an wowhead with correct information regarding spells, items and etc, for tbc period?
Thank you

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score

They're basically a clone of TBC Wowhead. It's not perfect but it's the closest I know of to a true TBC database. It does have some custom stuff from their core but it's probably the best around.

There is but that's a Wrath DB, if you want to go somewhat official, but honestly, their old database is really not very good. If I recall correctly, Wowhead did have old.wowhead.com which was a TBC database but it's gone now and replaced by the Wrath DB (But it was buggy as hell).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you! :)

They're basically a clone of TBC Wowhead. It's not perfect but it's the closest I know of to a true TBC database. It does have some custom stuff from their core but it's probably the best around.

There is but that's a Wrath DB, if you want to go somewhat official, but honestly, their old database is really not very good. If I recall correctly, Wowhead did have old.wowhead.com which was a TBC database but it's gone now and replaced by the Wrath DB (But it was buggy as hell).

Back