Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

alterac portal

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me how i can make custom portal to alterac valley? i have been used search tool etc.

i need this beause i want alterac to starting zone and it wont work. soi will spawn every players to some ''cube'' and they press portal ;D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay, well first of all go to your Worldmap_info table in ascent, scroll down to alterac valley, and change the type from 2 (or maybe its something else but on mine it was 2) to 0. Then, .recall port alterac and if that works type .gps and enter the information in one of the teleport_coords spells (most of them are crap and dont have any real use, E.G. teleport goldshire -__-)
Then use a go creator (If you dont have one i'll post it on fileshare) and make a GO that when you click it, casts the spellID of your spell. Or if you used a Portal effect: one then just spawn the GO :p

Hope this helps,
-The English King/Kurohane

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty ;) id ont have that can u link it? :D i mean that program

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

There ya go.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ooh! Or, you could make a quest that gives you that spell as a reward, thus letting the player go to the mall through a spell instead of a portal :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not going to make it as a mall im making ''own'' story to my server and start of q chain will be there :) (quests goes to lvl 70 im at lvl 26 right now :D)

Back