Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Antrix] Full GM Command List

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
being more then lvl 70 doesnt work and im a GM.. =\
typed:
.modify level 71 and it didnt work.. says i cant use that.. but i could level myself to otehr levels between 1 and 70.. :eek6:

hi, this is a very easy problem to fix, your level cap is probably set at 70 so players can only go to that level, because simply, your database is set to say that a higher level does not exist. so edit your database for a level cap of 71, or whichever number 1-255 that you want. If you need help with this, message me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As a server creator it is your duty to make sure everything works ok. So check every instance, make sure everything is working. if you need to get in an instance without a group, the command is .cheat triggerpass

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do you do ...

:construct
I was wondering how you delete City portals, because i accidently put down two of the same city portals & i do the .gobject delete command and it says select item, which you cant select. what do you do to get rid of the second portal??

Also i was wondering how do i put in some 2.4 items?? & how do i get to the new area (Sunwell Plateu & ect), because i have 2.4 instaled and when i try go there there is no flight path there, but there are the NPC's faction that are from there in Shattrath...

Send me an' email at Stoiboy69@yahoo.com if you know how to help me fix any of the problems i have... :2gunsfiring_v1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys, noob question here :p everyone talks about this command overrides table but ive never been able to find or access it. how would i go about doing this? thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i wanted to know how to i play music to just myself the lament of the highborne song and how to invite people ot my server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
erm...this comand ony gm can use??or ordinary ppl and new ppl can use it??

Back