Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Antrix] Full GM Command List

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i attempt to modify my hp or my energy, i get an error, im putting .modify hp 10000
and for the tier6 stuff, my gm isle has 2 people and they sell water....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant get pvp rank or start bg :/ Im az rank. Any way to increase reputation ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Under your account table in the SQL there's a GM box, fill that in with

bcdefgijlmnopqrstuvwz

Or whatever you want the permissions to be. I had to increase the size of my Varchar for that field.

I still cant use all the commands :/ tried az but that didnt work either :S anyone help please?

tav

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i attempt to modify my hp or my energy, i get an error, im putting .modify hp 10000
and for the tier6 stuff, my gm isle has 2 people and they sell water....

try
.modify hp 10000 100000

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i used .npc spawn xxxx and now the mob respawns everytime i kill it , how do i make it NOT spawn???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but wont that delete him frm the db too?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Btw I get the ID from eg "!lookupcreature C'thun", and when I try "!spawn npc "Cthun id", it says "Invalid ID".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Btw I get the ID from eg "!lookupcreature C'thun", and when I try "!spawn npc "Cthun id", it says "Invalid ID".
try !npc spawn [id]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening everybody.

Since a couple of days, I started to use Antrix and I did not find the command to summon a mob (who say Illidan ?). I know how to retrieve the creature ID but not the command to them appear in game. Can someone help me please ?

Thanks in advance,
NightClawZ.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey ppl i need help i type .modify gold 100 50 50 or 100 or 100 0 0 but it dosent work...please help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey ppl i need help i type .modify gold 100 50 50 or 100 or 100 0 0 but it dosent work...please help

Hey just select a player or yourself (f1) and type .modify gold 100000 that will give you 10gold if I'm correct.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it me or are alot of these commands nonexistant in Antrix Rev. 241? I have the GM flags set to az, and it says the command wasnt found or i dont have permission.... For example: .npcfollow works, but .follow doesnt... or .guid doesnt work but .morph and .demorph do... perhaps they renamed them?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it me or are alot of these commands nonexistant in Antrix Rev. 241? I have the GM flags set to az, and it says the command wasnt found or i dont have permission.... For example: .npcfollow works, but .follow doesnt... or .guid doesnt work but .morph and .demorph do... perhaps they renamed them?

Yeah the .lookupitem command doesn't work anymore it seems. I have my flags set to az also.

Back