Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Antrix] Full GM Command List

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone link or tell me how to edit items, WOOT my private server is up running (im 13 lol), great list of commands im new to the whole SUPer powerfull thing. please help me i need to edit item stats

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A couple of quick questions:

How can I create a vendor to sell soul shards shammy totems?
Should I use Game Monkey to simply add those items for now? (lol, and how is that done?)

Is there a database of item ids?
gm commands allow me to modify stats (.modify armor,spirit,etc.) but these don't seem permanent. Can I make stat changes permanent?
Can I alter other stats besides strength and agility with gm commands or other methods?

On a side note, if a player becomes level 200, hit +crit becomes a negative value and on attacks miss/resist. Why is that? I can get around it if I can leave players at level 70 and just modify stats/skills, but I'm curious.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone link or tell me how to edit items, WOOT my private server is up running (im 13 lol), great list of commands im new to the whole SUPer powerfull thing. please help me i need to edit item stats

Very intuitive video...super easy to follow..hope it helps

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had a quick question that I wasn't able to find with "search" Is there a way to change your faction from Alliance to Horde or vice versa? I tried .modify faction but it seems that is for in game factions and not the decider for character creation? Also, is there a way to become neutral with all the factions in game without actually going through each one and changing your faction status? Thanks!

You don't know me.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see nothing really changeable in the database, perhaps not.

You don't know me.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You have MaNGOS or Ascent?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I see nothing really changeable in the database, perhaps not.

Hmmm...My friend used to do it on his server as a GM. I'm on an ascent server and I just want to be able to switch factions from Horde/Alliance, so I can play both sides as a GM?

You don't know me.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What fields did your friend change that allowed your friend to do this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi all! please somebody tell me how do i give to my friend GM Level in my antrix server???? PLS HELP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Health!

La qualita` migliore farmacia canadese. La spedizione mondiale, nessuna prescrizione. Il piu` economico sull'internet! - Il mecidine di Qualita` - I prezzi Migliori. - Tutti i tipi di droghe. - Nessuna prescrizione ha richiesto. -

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
your health.

Mejor la farmacia en las redes el Internet! Cualitativo canadiense las medicinas. Urgente la entrega por todo el mundo. El surtido ancho. - y la multitud de otras medicinas.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please, someone tell me. How do i get to GM island whit a GM command EDIT:Sry i found it now .recall port gm island

NICE TREAD stick it :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I cant seem to figure out how to enter raid instances, some of them just give me "you must be in a raid" error, and some dont even recognize me as i run into the portal, its like running into a wall

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know how .waypoint emote works? i tried it a couple of times but always failed :<

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Health life

La qualita` migliore farmacia canadese. La spedizione mondiale, nessuna prescrizione. Il piu` economico sull'internet! - Il mecidine di Qualita` - I prezzi Migliori. - Tutti i tipi di droghe. - Nessuna prescrizione ha richiesto. - .

Back