Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Ascent Release]Wickedx2x Repack 2.3.0 v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nice work but where can i buy some cool stuff :D ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
there are no peaple in Gmisland :( can you tell me where i can buy cool stuff :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are no peaple in Gmisland :( can you tell me where i can buy cool stuff :D

Lol indeed I didnt spawned GM island vendors and stuff, shopping mall is at the middle of shattarah :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Excellent work Mya, I'm DLing already. Only one thing can't let me sleep: Does this repack has items like Turbo-Charged Flying Machine Control and Brooms?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excellent work Mya, I'm DLing already. Only one thing can't let me sleep: Does this repack has items like Turbo-Charged Flying Machine Control and Brooms?

nope :D...Didnt had no time to add custom items aswell

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fantastic Job, i am playing with your repack right now, and i like very much

The introdution when create a player is disable ?

I want to enable the introdution, because i like it, how i do that ?

thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fantastic Job, i am playing with your repack right now, and i like very much

The introdution when create a player is disable ?

I want to enable the introdution, because i like it, how i do that ?

thank you

I'm Glad you like it :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well mate is there any fix yets for spell DMG and there is another bug in botanica and all tempest keep if you die you dont res automaticaly and your get stucked.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohhh really sorry !!!!

The introdution is working perfectly, i was playing as gm and gm introdution dont work and player work normal

sorry for bother you

Again thanks the repack is great i like very much the shopping mall and the portals make the things more easy to transport

bye

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well mate is there any fix yets for spell DMG and there is another bug in botanica and all tempest keep if you die you dont res automaticaly and your get stucked.

Well to resolve that "instace" bug you have to extract all maps^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a question can you plz post all the vendor ids / portal ids?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh and Mya, can you post a guide how to set up this repack? Where do i have to put extracted maps etc... Cuz i always get a weird error that it cant connect to MySQL or
something.

Thanks loads.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i cannot install the mysql becouse this is comming up when i have the istalls
.Standard Configuration
.Install As Windows Service, Service Name: MySQL, Launch MySQL automatically
.Modify Security Settings, New root password:root, Confirm:root, Enable root access remote machines
.Execute
Result
.Prepare configuration
.Write configuration file (C: etc
.Start service
.The apply security settings nothing happends
.Connection Error:
The security settings could not be applied to the database because the connection has failed with the following error.

Error Nr. 1045
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

If a personal firewall is running on your machine, please make sure you have opened the TCP port 3306 for connections. Otherwise no client application can connect to the server. After you have opened the port please press [Retry] to apply the security settings.

If you are re-installing after you just uninstalled the MySQL server please note that the data directory was not removed automatically. Therefore the old password from your last installation is still needed to connect to the server. In this case please select skip now and re-run the Configuration Wizard from the start menu.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had this problem one time ago and then i reinstalled my computer then i works
but i just wanna know what the problem is becouse i have the port open

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh and Mya, can you post a guide how to set up this repack? Where do i have to put extracted maps etc... Cuz i always get a weird error that it cant connect to MySQL or
something.

Thanks loads.

Btw For an Error "Cant Connect to Mysql"
You just have to Reconfigure Sql server..(I recommend to use 5.1 MYsql Server)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back