Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Ascent] Server Files (Last Update: 12/16/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Information
- Server Files: [Ascent] Server Files
- Server Guide: [Ascent] Server Guide
- FAQ's: [Ascent] FAQ's

Ascent Revs 2056-2303 are geared towards WoW version 2.2.3. Ascent Revs 2335+ are geared towards WoW version 2.3.0. All Ascent Compiles (2335+) come with 2.3.0 DBC files, needed DLL files, map extractors, SQL Updates, and SQL tools. All Ascent Compiles (2056-2303) come with 2.2.3 DBC files, needed DLL files, map extractors, SQL Updates, and SQL tools. Be sure to check out my Ascent Server Guide if you wish to know any information on setting up a server or maintaining one.

*Files in green are stable.
*Files in purple are the newest releases.
*Files in orange have been recently updated.
*Files in red are recommended files to use.

Recommended Ascent Changes
- Ascent Rev 2456 (Archived) - Mail System updated for 2.3.
- Ascent Rev 2438 (Archived) - Mobs now don't de-agro in instances.
- Ascent Rev 2432 (Archived) - Swimming bug fixed.
- Ascent Rev 2421 (Archived) - Inventory item deletion fixed.

Newest Compiles
-
-
-
-

Archives
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Extra Files (Rapidshare)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Extra Files (Filebeam)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Patches
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited:
You don't know me.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Ascent] Server Files (Last Update: 11/14/07)

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [Ascent] Server Files (Last Update: 12/8/07)

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'll get on it soon. Been rushed with different work.

Your omega
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this thread wont be sticky anymore since grandmst20 doesnt have time to update it anymore I made another thread with ascent revs sticky and grandmst20 if you're back and can update new revs again pm me and I will sticky this thread once again ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im having a problem with the SQLyog, when i execute the Character_2.3.0_Full).rari get n error saying, There was an error while executing a query. i dont know what im doing wrong so please help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im having a problem with the SQLyog, when i execute the Character_2.3.0_Full).rari get n error saying, There was an error while executing a query. i dont know what im doing wrong so please help me
try navicat.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi everyone. we have a problem. :constructwe have a mangos mmorpg server but we will go to an ascent mmorpg server. but we have +- 10000 occounts on our server and +- 30000 chars on the server. do someone knows how er compile the accounts and chars from a mangos server to a acent server.:construct

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, just wondering do you know where I can find Custom Vendors for this Database? I tried so many of them but none of them were compatible.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
that is the ncdb
ncdb is the world... by the way, these files are very outdated!!!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
lol because grandmst20 his guide is still sticky and they will keep downloading from this thread untill the guide has been removed :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where is the latest thread where i could find the actual core and map extractors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back