Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Ascent] Universal Map Extractor

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I have compiled a map extractor (ad.exe) that is for all cli

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ROFL, but that is included on your Ascentcore already, Nice work Kameleon :) is just if you make it "put in wow client" than "put it in ascent client" will be much more easy to understand.

Btw do you have any latest updated DBC Extractor for 2.3.3?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Even tho this is a old threat, I want to givemy fans a chance to keep on using it.
A working link is:
or from the original SVN:

The one from Mega has a updated readme with correct mail contact and some small changes to how to use this very easy tool of just 80kb in size!

Last edited:
Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
Jeez, Ascent... And I thought i was getting old...

Good job on keeping the old alive though! You're doing a service for the internet.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
As far as I know, it also works with newer emulators. Can't confirm it, but others probably can. The last real update was in 2008. I'm also still proud people are still using this old-skool tool.
If someone else wants to create a GUI around it, be my guest, but inform me on the progress too please!

Back