Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aurum - My homemade Vanilla 1.12.1 account management website

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Target Version of World of Warcraft: Vanilla 1.12.1 released on September 9, 2006.

Target Private Server Package: AlterWoW's Blizzlike Repack

Website Functionality: Basic

Website Purpose: To act as a temporary solution for small server hosts that are in need of a working site that is basic and easy to maintain.

Screenshots:

Main Folder Layout
KimChoJapFan - Aurum - My homemade Vanilla 1.12.1 account management website - RaGEZONE Forums

Aurum Homepage with no MySQL Connection
KimChoJapFan - Aurum - My homemade Vanilla 1.12.1 account management website - RaGEZONE Forums

Aurum Login Page

Aurum Registration Page

Aurum Homepage with MySQL Connection

Aurum User Page

Aurum Character Stat Page

VirusTotal Scan Results:

Aurum Webpage Download: (Mediafire Link)

This webpage is not protected by any copyrights nor will I impede upon anyone for the use of this website for commercial or non-commercial purposes. You have full permission to distribute, modify, parody, and operate the contents of this webpage to your will.

Thank You!

- KimChoJapFan

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Of course I'm bumping a dead thread when I make this response; however, I feel that this needs to be addressed:

Here's a list of problems with this site I made a year ago:

1. It uses MySQL which is depreciated for security flaws
  2. It doesn't prepare statements so anyone with knowledge of sending an SQL injection can gather database information
  3. It has a bunch of unnecessary PHP code because I didn't know nearly as much about PHP then as I do now.

Even though I can't change the hashing method used by the old databases, I can certainly prevent a lot of those issues listed above by switching MySQL to PDO, preparing statements to prevent SQL injections, and optimizing the code.

I'll be uploading a new version of this after I've made some extended tests on a remote system.

Back