Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blizzlike - A remake of a Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a webpage

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Target Version of World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a build 12340.

Target Private Server Package: TrinityCore

Website Functionality: Intermediate

Website Purpose: To settle as a hub for creating accounts and viewing character, item, and guild information.

Screenshots:

The Homepage:
UftxXdD - Blizzlike - A remake of a Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a webpage - RaGEZONE Forums

The Registration Area:
0Me0r9P - Blizzlike - A remake of a Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a webpage - RaGEZONE Forums

The Character Ranks Area:
QGO73OW - Blizzlike - A remake of a Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a webpage - RaGEZONE Forums

The Item Search Area:
LBS1kdr - Blizzlike - A remake of a Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a webpage - RaGEZONE Forums

This time I'm releasing the site code on my GitHub page along with a bunch of my other PHP-based projects.

GitHub Repository:

I have uploaded the site code as-is, but the images used in the site might be protected by copyright. By using this site you fully acknowledge this risk, but it's quite easy to replace said images with royalty free images.

Thank You!

- KimChoJapFan

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back