Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I can't get my MDH to work PLEASE HELP!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyway i downloaded a Mangos server they claim to be stable that works with 1.12.1 from here and it works and i never installed mysql because it uses something else as the database internal i guess. Anyway i don't know what database it uses and i can't configure the MDH to work so i'm lost please help.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyway i downloaded a Mangos server they claim to be stable that works with 1.12.1 from here and it works and i never installed mysql because it uses something else as the database internal i guess. Anyway i don't know what database it uses and i can't configure the MDH to work so i'm lost please help.

You need a MySql server and your database installed on it for MDH to be useful. If the server you are using is using a different type of database MDH is not for you. Best to get support from where you downloaded the server from on how to edit their databases.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that it is more likely that he did not configure MDH to use the correct db.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Whether the server is a stand-alone or not, it will ALWAYS use MySQL (MaNGOS and Kobold, ofc...). Stand-alones use diskw, which doesn't require you to have MySQL installed, as it comes with mysqld-nt.exe, which is all that's needed to run a MySQL server. Use 127.0.0.1 for the IP (duh...), root for user, and root for pass in MDH.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I did like u said....127.0.0.1...username:root....pass:root......and it says u specified a wrong volum of columns...or something like thta.....whats that...lol?:punch:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is the error....im using mangos platinum...i dont know wich version...do i need a database or something like that?2.i dont know why ppl kant connect to my server...dunno...i didint put my lan ip...all of teh ppl gets stucked at the logging in to game server window.....btw i downloaded the 3011+server but i got a error about a corrupt file who kant be extract....well...if u kan help me with the Mdh problem thats fien for me ...thx again

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back