Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Database or pack problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this problem, when i die in some instances i get tp to a wrong place, (in wailing caverns i get tp to ahenvale). Did I do something wrong with the database? or i'm missing some step?
I want to know if is a pack bug or i'm the one is doing the install wrong, and if can be fixed manually adding tables in the database or something like that.

my pack: SDB 0.6 beta 22 + MaNGOS Core: v3220 + Mangoscript rev124 + Honor + Jail

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed a couple of packs have this problem. Best thing to do, probably, is download a newer/better DB, or get a decent repack.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've noticed a couple of packs have this problem. Best thing to do, probably, is download a newer/better DB, or get a decent repack.

hmm.... so is not worth the effort fixing this issue up? if is posible i want fix it manually coz when i try to upgrade my database i allways get issues and i must be 2 or 3 days working on it.

If you know a good repack based in mangos script plz let me know.

Thnk you

Back