Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DC After Loading screen

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello, I've been playing on the Warsong server for about a week now, and yesterday I flew my warrior from Winterspring to Silithus.
This is a long ride so I went afk. Coming back I was disconnected, this is normal I thought and tried to log in again, but when the loading screen reached 100% I got disconnected. I tried to log in again and same thing happends, in 1 of 10 tries I got through the loadingscreen and into the game, but there everyone were "Unknown" and the game didnt load completly.

So I read around on the forum and found the Clearing cache topic, tried this but didnt seem to work, so I downloaded the .bat file found in the topic and tried again, didnt help, but what did happend is that I now cannot see the characther selection screen, now the loading stops after entering my password and after "Connecting, Success, Handshaking,..." Until it says Connected, here it stops and stays for another 2 or 3 minutes and then I get disconnected.

So how do I solve this? Any ideas?

Back