Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any doesn't work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anything doesn't work. No server, no registration webpage, no connecting. I'm tired because These doesn't work with me. RouslanRepack, Wamp...server...Dynamic DSN...Anymore Ascent...Repacks...

What i can do anymore? Ascent server is good,but how i create vendor npcs? tier npcs...season npcs...or portals? Or malls?

But if somebody need/wanna GM, i'm ready to come. I can Ascent GM commands.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Kay. First of all, you have 16 posts, can't use grammar correctly, and are asking for gm. No. Second. You can create npc's with Ascent Database Editor. There are about 50 guides on ragezone alone on how to make portals. Find ONE. You make malls the same way everyone else did. You make NPC's by hand and spawn them to make it look nice.

Anything doesn't work. No server, no registration webpage, no connecting. I'm tired because These doesn't work with me. RouslanRepack, Wamp...server...Dynamic DSN...Anymore Ascent...Repacks...

Then you go on to say...

Ascent server is good,but how i create vendor npcs? tier npcs...season npcs...or portals? Or malls?

So it does or doesnt work for you? Seriously.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, sorry my posts and grammar. I try create npcs and portals.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok, sorry my posts and grammar. I try create npcs and portals.

I don't mind the grammar or posts so much, but it'd be kind of dangerous to let a random person be gm on your server, you know XD?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't mind the grammar or posts so much, but it'd be kind of dangerous to let a random person be gm on your server, you know XD?
But i know almost all GM commands and i was GM to one private sever. But now i :technolog.

Back