• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Free FusionCMS / Works with 3.5, 4,3,4 ETC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see alot of people having trouble with different CMS systems for Wow so I figured I'd post my projects.

This is FusionCMS, forked from bitbucket, and has all modules needed for voting /donation items via Paypal and Paygol mobile payments.

I was using it and was going to do customizations to be used with the Cata server that I was working but just haven't have time to to devote to the project.

Cata / OpenCataclysm

You can find all source code there on the open cataclysm project page. Links to a pre-configured, ready to run server, streaming download client, and a list of all tools / software needed to compile opencataclysm!

If you are new to Wow or building from the source, you can find everything you need to get started.

I hope to get more people interested in the server that wants to help contribute to it as well. I just don't have time because of other current projects.

Video showing logging into the server with the streaming client,

Thanks for reading!
Chris

Back