Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free webdesigns each week?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hiya guys,

I've been away for quite some time and I was wondering if the WoW community here is still alive. I haven't seen any stable MoP release on the forum so far and I was wondering why.

And what CMS is hot right now? The reason I want to know this is because I want to start creating designs for CMS's again and I don't want to waste my time.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hiya guys,

I've been away for quite some time and I was wondering if the WoW community here is still alive. I haven't seen any stable MoP release on the forum so far and I was wondering why.

And what CMS is hot right now? The reason I want to know this is because I want to start creating designs for CMS's again and I don't want to waste my time.

Thanks in advance

As far as CMS go, I'm not sure.

But to comment on MoP - nobody is really messing with Cataclysm, let alone Mists. They're focusing on WotLK and prepping for WoD.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As far as CMS go, I'm not sure.

But to comment on MoP - nobody is really messing with Cataclysm, let alone Mists. They're focusing on WotLK and prepping for WoD.

So WoD themes would be appreciated? Is there still an "active" community here somewhere, or will it pretty much be dead up untill WoD?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So WoD themes would be appreciated? Is there still an "active" community here somewhere, or will it pretty much be dead up untill WoD?

WoD wouldn't be appreciated for the time being I'm afraid. I mean I take appreciation into effort people put into design regardless, but I have a severe distaste for all the leechers.

I was really big into emulation years ago, then left for other precedents. I can back a month or so ago to check the scene. Here's what I've gathered:

Mangos split up into 2 projects: CMangos and Mangos. From what I gather these are "kinda" updated regularly (as in every few days) and focus on WotLK. They have branches for all games.
Classic - not bad.
TBC - not bad.
WotLK - pretty good.
Cata - no.
Mists - no.

ArcEmu died.

TrinityCore is running full steam on WotLK, with some focus on classic and TBC.

I'm sorry but I don't have a real suggestion for you considering a good bit of the WoW development is either on hiatus or dead. I do graphic design myself as a side hobby, but I can't see myself putting much work into any of the WoW projects due to the sheer state of them.

Back