Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Getting to 'Par'

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Greetings,

Without sounding like a scrub, I would like to make a server my self to play around with some commands, and files and see what I can do to make my own world of warcraft.
In my past I have made several Fiesta Online Private Servers (Big community here at RZ), Runescape Private Servers, and other smaller games.

I believe I have read enough that I could manage to get my own server up,
but a few things of information is all I ask.

1. What Specs of a computer / Dedicated Server would I need to run a smooth server.
  2. How do I set up registration and all that, if it is all mysql, and sqlsvr stuff, I think I can manage.
  3. Best files to use, whether it be mango or any others.. which will be best for learning.

I have a site up and running that I made, I scavenged some releases of code that I put into my CMS. If all else fails, I have set up Plexis sites for people before.

Thank you for your time, hope to hear some great responses.​
~Jake.​

Back