Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New guy on the block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there the names Steve but the nicks Bruen, I'm kinda bored so I'm going to have some fun with this and format it like an AA intro.
Hi I'm Steve.
(hello steve)
I'm a new player of WoW.
(acknowledging mumbling)
I hate spending money on inconclusive distractions so I decided to try out a server that a friend recommended as it was a good place to test it out.
Now knowing in my prior experiences with MMO's I'll have to deal with people that either A) don't know english very well or at all. B) Know english but pretend they don't so they can get away with Special person grade spelling and grammar or C) Know english due to actual schooling and choose to butcher it purposefully in an attempt to be either lazy or unique ( I use this sparingly to cover a wide variety of excuses). In this regard I tell those who would commit such a travesty, BE GONE! For if you cross my path be it on purpose or accident I -will- flay you alive with your own cranium (the doctors said it couldn't be done but I showed them once and I actually enjoy repeating the performance.) So outside of the slightly archaic warning I bid you all happy tidings and hope you'll take good care of me ^^ I'm a nice guy or so I'm told...just intolerant on some issues. Be well and thanks for having me.
(takes a bow)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[mod]
ok, so what this topic has with WoW development?
I hate such introduces.. we have the 'outerworld' and 'meet and greet' sections on RageZone...

that can be treated as a spam..[/mod]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back