Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need help with 1.12.1 GM commands

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have just got my private server running and Im wondering if there are any other gm commands other then the ones shown on .command i want to get my honor points up so i can use some of the pvp equipment but i dont know how to get them im sure there is a command of some sort but so far i havent had any luck REMEMBER I AM ASKING FOR 1.12.1 COMMANDS ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
alright i'll give that a try this weekend my server is running in edmonton on linux so i'll see what i can do

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can find some command in google too

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well if there are any links for the command im looking for just post here and i'll check them out

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
here u go

full list of all commands in detail :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm there isnt a honor command ive looked through it in conclusion im guessing there isnt a honr modifying command unless there is please post i would really like to know

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
.goname .namego .modify .changelevel .kick .gmon .gmoff .announce (system message)

.addspawn .prog

hope u can use it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
use allakhazam to search for items or somethin

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ya they do in the URL up top there is the ID number at the very end of it
Hope that helps...
sstill cant find a honor modifying command please post it if you know

Master Summoner
Reaction score
there is no honor changing command in official mangos ... if you have honor 0.71 and modify honor patch you have .modify honor command for this if no ... you just have to do it from your database or use Mangos Database Handler that works with 1.12.1

Back