Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no way that a npc, me the quest, I could not and now I go another waythis item, , initiates a quest, to which part I go to change the quest that initiates this item ???Please help me, I want to improve pve, legion

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
Any chance I can get that in Spanish? I have absolutely no clue what you meant. Are you asking how to change which quest is initiated by the Imbued Crystal?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Any chance I can get that in Spanish? I have absolutely no clue what you meant. Are you asking how to change which quest is initiated by the Imbued Crystal?

Seconded. My brain hurts trying to decipher it but the best I could come up with is: <item> starts a quest, and he wants to know where he can change said quest, which would be in the SQL files under the world database.

Following that, there's really only two options: either change the quest itself, which I assume would be under a quest table (been a while since I looked at structures for core SQL databases.) Or, change the quest that the item gives, which I would assume would fall under the items table in a separate field with a number.

Back