Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any help with that bug ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone help me with that solution please.

On that video i capture only 3 classes Hunter/Warrior/Rogue but if you need any more pictures with full geared characters or any more profs with video i can upload and update threat.

I already deleted my Cache and WTF folder and i got the same story, downloaded new WoW The Burning Crusade and what i saw when i logged the same...

The version which i use is 2.4.3 TBC and for sure OregonCore for 2.4.3 game client.

Now ill explain that happens with any race and class like Warrior/Hunter/Rogue/Enhancement Shaman/Retribution Paladin, but with Caster's/Healer's doesn't happen that.

When i equip few items i doesn't recive % critical, crit chance is still 0% and after i qeuip few more items then i got few 3-5%...

You can see what happen on video so when you check the video you can get anything in your mind what i mean and wanted to explain.

That happens on all OregonCores/Mangos/Trinity which i tryed, the video is from fresh compiled OregonCore and i thinks its from DB or donno...

After 1 week try's to fix that solution now im searching our forumers help to fix that solution.

Guess you'll help me.

Best wishes and regards:Bisso

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
All 3 cores have that issue? That's a strange one considering all 3 are totally separate and aren't derivations of MaNGOS (Like a lot of cores). At level 70, the base crit chance is if I recall correctly, 5%, then 1% for every 20-some agi (Depending on class).

If you're feeling up to it, give this a shot: Equip all your gear, calculate what your crit should be. So say you have a warrior with say 478 agi, your crit should be 22.5% (25agi/crit for warriors). Stack crit, try to get it as high as you can and attack a dummy or something and see if you crit that way you know if it's just a cosmetic issue. Aside from that, you'd probably be better off asking on the Trinity/MaNGOS/OregonCore forums.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fixed, it was becouse i dont have skills on weapons after i write .maxskill everything was fine :) thanks for advice :>

Back