Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Editing accounts and setting up no-ip

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hy all im new at wow so i have server files and done with all thing but i need help. So my problem is that: i cant edit the account and i wanna make my server online with no-ip but if others cant register they cant play help someone? i wanna make that so others can register and play my server HELP pls:)

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have re-named your thread title to make it clearer to other users as to what you are looking for help with. Also note you should include the [Help] tags in your title when posting. Possibly making your thread more detailed would assist people in assisting you, as currently it's hard to know what emu you're talking about.

Unfortunately i cannot be of assistance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, for getting people to register, I can help you.. not on this though, over MSN or possibly AIM, (Whatever you wish) because there's a few steps.

For No-IP. It's a pretty simple setup.

If you want me to explain on here, I will. If you have MSN/AIM, to make it easier (step by step) I shall do that also.

Back