Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help on the general information about WoW servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I have become more and more intrested in the WoW servers and i like to ask a few questions( I know some of them may seem to be very stupid ones but still i would like you to help me answer them):

1. Which language Wow server uses?(i Mean a program language).

2. Which repacks are suitable for the cataclysm and Wotlk.(which are more cleaner and have less bugs)

3. Which files you may correct to fix the spells and quests problems(The main foldor).

4. Are there any Websites that are pretty ready?(For a general wow server).

5. how may you upgrade the repack for a newer version of the game?(I mean if the repack is for 4.0.0 how can i upgrade the repack to 4.0.6 for example).

I know some of this questions you wont answer me because its a secret or something like that
(as i seen in other private servers) but still i really would like you to help me understand the meaning of wow private server(how the are build).

Sorry for the english mistakes, i was to lazy to use google translate. :)

I really would appreciate the afford of you to help me, thank you very much :closedeyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well could some one at least tell me everything that he knows about wow servers??
Please can some one help me in this?!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please anyone?
Is there anyone who knows anything about those private servers?

Reaction score
trinity Core= 3.3.5 Skyfire 4.0.6a.There are a couple of websites you may like.4-5 it's an entire process so if you have no experience dont get into it.

Back