Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP]How can i play WOW offline? (Without an internet connection)[HELP]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
title says it all ;D

I just wanna play WOw offline on my computer without internet access. Anyone know how or have a tutorial?

Cheers

A

aphekk

You mean you want to make a server and play it offline or play retail/private servers offline??
If you create a server using the guide here Ascent Guide then you can play it without any internet connection though you will need one to dl the necessary files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thmoastbrown...u can make any server and acces it at the adress 127.0.0.1....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You mean you want to make a server and play it offline or play retail/private servers offline??
If you create a server using the guide here Ascent Guide then you can play it without any internet connection though you will need one to dl the necessary files

Plz if some1 can help i just bought wow but got a 3g connection i want 2 play offline plz xplain how it works

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well the answer is more then simple! ...YOU CAN`T !!!! ... because is a MMORPG game so to play offline game like this is immposible! ...so .....any MMORPG game cannot be played offline......
Also serch MMORPG definition .l...you will be surprised what it means!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just what knifey said. Ofcourse you can play it offline!

P.S. Ofcourse the game is nog ment to be played that way but it can be done.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can play World of Warcraft offline, if you make a server and run it on localhost you do not need internet access to connect, althought it will be very boring playing on your own in such a massive world.
But if you couldn't even find that out for yourself, I don't think it's a good idea to try and make a private server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can play World of Warcraft offline, if you make a server and run it on localhost you do not need internet access to connect, althought it will be very boring playing on your own in such a massive world.
But if you couldn't even find that out for yourself, I don't think it's a good idea to try and make a private server.

And why was it placed twice?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
plz ne 1tell me hw to play wow offline plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

something
Reaction score
Step 1. Goto a server download page, download a server like Mangos or Acscent.

Step 2. Make sure the server is working perfectly and then start it.

Step 3. Edit your realmlist.wtf to "127.0.0.1"

Step 4. Configure the server like normal ( make yourself admin and such )

Step 5. Start Wow, disconnect yourself from the internet and there you go!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In your case i would just download the following repack: MaNGOS ~Amber~ Releases 3.x.x
Because it looks like u don't like reading and having to learn howto use mysql and install a server and just wanna be able to play on your own server asap.

This repack is great for setting up your own server for the first time.
It uses a installer and does setup everything for u to start playing on localhost. (your own pc)
Or try one of the many other repacks out here...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks for the link

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
to play offline:-download repacks that have anything in there..i would prefer this repack

bcoz all things in there and got special NPC and it can play offline..

after download it..extract it to C:/ and find ad.exe in there..put at wow folder and run it (take time)..after complete Copy the map folder to the directory..then open localdisk(C or D):/worldofwarcraf/Data/EnGB/realmlist.wtf and change it to "set realmlist localhost" or "set realmlist 127.0.0.1" then save it...and now run mysql,logonserver.exe and world.exe then u can go in..user:admin pass:admin

simple as 1,2,3

P/S:The Repacks are for offline only i think..coz the creator dun put account creator..can't create account.

One more..Credit go to Creator(forgot name) for repacks and to me for create the guide:p:

Hope this helps

tbe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could someone please clarify what hafifthzx just posted, please? :/:

Perhaps in a step-by-step fashion, for those of us a little slower than the rest ... ? :blush:

Thanks in advance

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well the answer is more then simple! ...YOU CAN`T !!!! ... because is a MMORPG game so to play offline game like this is immposible! ...so .....any MMORPG game cannot be played offline......
Also serch MMORPG definition .l...you will be surprised what it means!

I do hate people like that. If you botherd to read yourself, then you'd understand that a server is an emulator. It emulates the game files, which means it can be played anywhere. If you have a server on your pc, and want to play it on that pc, YOU CAN. you CAN with ANY server. If its set to 127.0.0.1 then you CAN. But your friends cannot unless they're on the same network. So "Cryoman", please go read before you post.

-Keanu

Back