Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I Like Lions.

Rank
    True Member
    Likes (Received)

[HELP]How can i play WOW offline? (Without an internet connection)[HELP]

title says it all ;D

I just wanna play WOw offline on my computer without internet access. Anyone know how or have a tutorial?

Cheers
    UberEmu, You Beauty <3

Rank
    Likes (Received)

Re: [HELP]How can i play WOW offline? (Without an internet connection)[HELP]

You mean you want to make a server and play it offline or play retail/private servers offline??
    If you create a server using the guide here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] then you can play it without any internet connection though you will need one to dl the necessary files

I Like Lions.

Rank
    True Member
    Likes (Received)

Can i make a Runescape server and play it offline too?
    UberEmu, You Beauty <3

Rank
    Likes (Received)

thmoastbrown...u can make any server and acces it at the adress 127.0.0.1....

Rank
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphekk View Post
    You mean you want to make a server and play it offline or play retail/private servers offline??
    If you create a server using the guide here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] then you can play it without any internet connection though you will need one to dl the necessary files
    Plz if some1 can help i just bought wow but got a 3g connection i want 2 play offline plz xplain how it works

Rank
    Likes (Received)

Well the answer is more then simple! ...YOU CAN`T !!!! ... because is a MMORPG game so to play offline game like this is immposible! ...so .....any MMORPG game cannot be played offline......
    Also serch MMORPG definition .l...you will be surprised what it means!

Rank
    Likes (Received)

Just what knifey said. Ofcourse you can play it offline!

P.S. Ofcourse the game is nog ment to be played that way but it can be done.

Rank
    Likes (Received)

You can play World of Warcraft offline, if you make a server and run it on localhost you do not need internet access to connect, althought it will be very boring playing on your own in such a massive world.
    But if you couldn't even find that out for yourself, I don't think it's a good idea to try and make a private server.

Rank
    Likes (Received)

You can play World of Warcraft offline, if you make a server and run it on localhost you do not need internet access to connect, althought it will be very boring playing on your own in such a massive world.
    But if you couldn't even find that out for yourself, I don't think it's a good idea to try and make a private server.

And why was it placed twice?

Rank
    Likes (Received)

plz ne 1tell me hw to play wow offline plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rank
    Subscriber
    Likes (Received)

Step 1. Goto a server download page, download a server like Mangos or Acscent.

Step 2. Make sure the server is working perfectly and then start it.

Step 3. Edit your realmlist.wtf to "127.0.0.1"

Step 4. Configure the server like normal ( make yourself admin and such )

Step 5. Start Wow, disconnect yourself from the internet and there you go!

Rank
    Likes (Received)

In your case i would just download the following repack: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Because it looks like u don't like reading and having to learn howto use mysql and install a server and just wanna be able to play on your own server asap.

This repack is great for setting up your own server for the first time.
    It uses a installer and does setup everything for u to start playing on localhost. (your own pc)
    Or try one of the many other repacks out here...

Registered

Rank
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by aphekk View Post
    thanks for the link

Rank
    True Member
    Likes (Received)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] will fix all your problems.

Rank
    Likes (Received)

to play offline:-download repacks that have anything in there..i would prefer this repack

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

bcoz all things in there and got special NPC and it can play offline..

after download it..extract it to C:/ and find ad.exe in there..put at wow folder and run it (take time)..after complete Copy the map folder to the directory..then open localdisk(C or D):/worldofwarcraf/Data/EnGB/realmlist.wtf and change it to "set realmlist localhost" or "set realmlist 127.0.0.1" then save it...and now run mysql,logonserver.exe and world.exe then u can go in..user:admin pass:admin

simple as 1,2,3

P/S:The Repacks are for offline only i think..coz the creator dun put account creator..can't create account.

One more..Credit go to Creator(forgot name) for repacks and to me for create the guide

Hope this helps

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast