Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Me Please!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello , I want to ask why when i level up my charecter with levelup when i put my full gear and some legendary items my criticals goes down to zero ? Is it possible because i did not level my charecter normaly.Thank you.

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
What core are you using? But no, leveling with GM commands shouldn't cause that, it's most likely a core issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jeutie's Blizzlike Repack (3.3.5a) Repack
any Repack be released again so :(

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
Jeutie's repack uses Trinity and as far as I know, hasn't been updated since July '13, which means at this point it is very out of date. If you're feeling up to it, you could compile a fresh copy of Trinity (Lots of easy to follow tutorials in tutorial section) and see if that issue persists and if so, lodge a bug report over at .

Another thing that comes to mind is possibly it's just a visual issue, meaning you still have the normal crit rating but it just shows as 0%. Can you verify whether or not you are able to crit? I remember a lot of cores had issues with some stats displaying, like hit rating always said 0. The bug may be fixed now. Tonight if I get a chance, I'll compile a Trinity server and see if I have the same issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jeutie's repack uses Trinity and as far as I know, hasn't been updated since July '13, which means at this point it is very out of date. If you're feeling up to it, you could compile a fresh copy of Trinity (Lots of easy to follow tutorials in tutorial section) and see if that issue persists and if so, lodge a bug report over at .

Another thing that comes to mind is possibly it's just a visual issue, meaning you still have the normal crit rating but it just shows as 0%. Can you verify whether or not you are able to crit? I remember a lot of cores had issues with some stats displaying, like hit rating always said 0. The bug may be fixed now. Tonight if I get a chance, I'll compile a Trinity server and see if I have the same issue.

problem still got it Now let TBC server OregonCore 2.4.3 and still have this problem I deleted my wow I downloaded it again and again the same so it is with mangos emulator :(

Back