Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help with wow client version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, i currently bought wow but when i install it, it comes with 2.0.0 pre-installed, but i need 1.12.1 to play on my mangos server =S

anybody got any ideas?

thanks =)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ummm.... you can dl a torrent of an older version of wow i think my cd's are one 1.8 i would upload for you but would take days

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the offer but i understand that would take u ages to do so dont worry bout it =)

is there no way i can make my 2.0.0 play on ANY private servers i can run? its just the normal wow not tbc. i heard that kobold v3 allows version 2.0.1 but i cant find a patch to make 2.0.0 to 2.0.1 =(

thanks for the info tho =) i'll go look for a torrent =)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
umm ya you can use it with kobold v3 thats the server i run umm...as far as the patch i would check in the wow fourm i know theres a thread for patches if not try to run blizzshits updater see were it takes you if it takes you to 2.0.1 then good if it takes you higher then stop it and look around some more on the net

Back