Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

looking for good repack 1.12.1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi guys im huge huge fan of warcraft usin repack Atarathi PRE TBC and im wondering coould u advise me is there any beter repack with better working game 1.12.1
i want to play solo

i m not programmer etc just looking good repack so many things on forums so many weird repack names im totaly lost and tried to click few 1.12.1 but links not workins so i decided to create this thread so any experienced forum user could guide me or gif link to most updated working 1.12.1

any1 could help thx:p

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
The question is, what are you looking for? A fun repack, Blizz-like, etc.? Myself, I never use repacks because all too often they're very hacky, use an older revision core (Where most things the repack fixes are fixed properly in the newer rev).

Honestly, if you just want a good Blizz-like server, go with a straight MaNGOS-Zero server and compile it yourself using one of the many guides in the tutorials section (Just don't download the core, database, etc. from the tutorial, get them from the official websites to ensure they're up to date). It's very easy to compile your own core and you really don't need any programming knowledge.

Not to plug my own tutorial, but here is one of many good tutorials for compiling MaNGOS servers:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f518/make-mangos-server-easily-windows-719160/

Just substitute locations of the core, server and scriptdex with the following:

Core:
Database:
ScriptDev:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
unless they changed over the years, there is no mangos (release) that releases content, it is just the core database structure - but they are for the most part empty. What he will end up with is a functional server that he can log into, but no mobs/npcs etc.. He will wander around a barren world.

Email me if you want a a blizz like server - I cant post here due to content as that is not allowed, and you will have to find a vanilla client v1.12.1. - either buy it or download it.

Its 90% blizzlike, I say 90% because I kept the auction house bot, but that does not disrupt game play or originality, just gives you the ability to sell and buy.
Comes with complied server 2284 (updated March 2013), full database, DBC,Vmaps MMaps, and Maps, also included is the full source code should you decide to try your and at it.

I understand there are many that just wanna play locally - and either not knowledgeable in programing or just don't feel like messing with it and would rather install and play.

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
unless they changed over the years, there is no mangos (release) that releases content, it is just the core database structure - but they are for the most part empty. What he will end up with is a functional server that he can log into, but no mobs/npcs etc.. He will wander around a barren world.

Email me if you want a a blizz like server - I cant post here due to content as that is not allowed, and you will have to find a vanilla client v1.12.1. - either buy it or download it.

Its 90% blizzlike, I say 90% because I kept the auction house bot, but that does not disrupt game play or originality, just gives you the ability to sell and buy.
Comes with complied server 2284 (updated March 2013), full database, DBC,Vmaps MMaps, and Maps, also included is the full source code should you decide to try your and at it.

I understand there are many that just wanna play locally - and either not knowledgeable in programing or just don't feel like messing with it and would rather install and play.

You missed the point. Most repackers are vastly too inexperienced with server cores to properly make a repack. Repacks are also often very old revisions of the original core where most things the repacker intended to fix have already been fixed and fixed properly without breaking other features plus a whole host of other fixes/updates. Even clean binary uploads are worthless considering by the time it's been posted, the original developers already released a few revisions.

Back