Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for a WoW 6.1 - 6.2 Emu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

now i like create a small p-server again. But i can't find infos about a 6.1 EMU?

Where can i find a good one? I find some server but not the emu.

Thank YOu!

Reaction score
The problem is the WoW emulation community is essentially dead, you can find cMangos (Continued Mangos) which is the most updated emulator I have come across but the code in these files I find questionable. ArcEmu has died and nothing has been developed since late 2014 content wise I believe it's more like late 2013. You can find cMangos on github

Would be good to see a community project take up ArcEmu and continue development with strict code practices for clean reliable code, projects that have every Tom, penis and Harry contributing only end up being full of bugs and messy as hell.

Also in a side rant the whole 'repack' culture in this community needs to die, if people want to run servers it's up to them to compile and set up the latest version of the emulator.

EDIT: It appears Trinity Core is still in active development

Last edited:
Back