Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ludmilla help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok been messing with this a bit trying to get it set up. i finally got past the part where it shows my server as "offline" however when i try to connect to it i cant get beyond a "connected" message. after a minute or so i get a "disconnected from server" message. any input/help is greatly appreciated. ty in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how did you correct that? I am trying to solve that also, others try to connect and it shows as offline, but on the LAN side it all good, I have the ports opened. Think am missing something though

:nevermind, I got it

Make you open ports if your behind a router, also make sure that you have config'd your LS,RS, and WS config files properly.

Am not sure if I even have them right, but for now The account creating on the webpage works, even though it always says server is offline, and people can connect to the server to play.

Last edited:
Back