Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ludmilla player cap

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
cheers everyone,
Does anyone know how to change the player cap on ludmilla from 50 to a different number (preferably higher). Ive been hearing that is impossible, but others say its possible. Anyone have a clear answer? (ludmilla ftw xD)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
luddy root/ws/scripts/config.py
after u change it then use the .bat file there to clean up
restart the server

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
also in RS\CONF\realm_server.conf
Code:
RealmPlayerLimit = 50

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@kennythekid
can you tell me which line in luddy root/ws/scripts/config.py that concern with the player cap .i can not see it.so please help to show me which line .thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@kennythekid
can you tell me which line in luddy root/ws/scripts/config.py that concern with the player cap .i can not see it.so please help to show me which line .thanks in advance.
because there isn't one. try the 'RS\CONF\realm_server.conf'

Master Summoner
Reaction score
in an early quoite to lexx i said that to cuz i was wrong the first time ... sorry my mistake

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
not me. I haven't managed to get 50+ users to my test server, so I don't know if it acually works

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You cant edit the player cap through scripts. In the full version.... yes this is probly the case. But in our limited version.... the player cap is compiled within the executables.... and therefore cannot be changed unless you can crack the protection on the executable and re code.

So dont waist your time editing it in the config files.... it doesnt work.... and i can confirm this as i have tried it myself.

Karn

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i kinda notice that but thx for the clear answer ....
about the emu ... there will be further releses or the give as the emu and we have to figureit out how to make it work better ....i'm starting to get this feeling ... am i right ?

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dunno about that.... but i think that its going to be... they have given us the emu.... now its upto us to crack/fix/add/update etc.

Karn

Back