• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MAC OS X Repack Request - Please read/help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all,

Before I get flamed for asking for an OSX repack, please understand that while I acquire parts for my alienware and rebuild it, all I have currently is my MacBook from like 2010 with Lion 10.7.5 on it.

I have looked far and wide on the internet at every site I can find for a properly working repack or compiler or anything to get a little 1.12.1 vanilla server (or anything else at this point) to work on my computer for nostalgic and testing purposes.

I have tried to find an old file of MangosX from back in '08/'09 with no luck.

I have tried ArcemuX with no luck because jeremy meile shut his website down and there is no database source if I even get the app.

I have tried compiling with CMangos tutorial on their wiki, and I can't get the C++11 compiler to work, I just get ridiculous error messages. (I am pretty computer savvy and terminal commands are not a big deal. It just does not work no matter how many times I try following their explicit instructions.)

I have tried to get parallels and/or boot camp to work. Not going to happen since the HD is 80GB and I need a lot more space. Trust me I've deleted so much off my laptop to try these things and it just isn't happening.

So, TLDR: Please link me an upload or send me over a repack 1.12.1+ server that runs natively on Mac OSX 10.7 or anything else. I'll downgrade if I have to, but my 32bit Intel does not work with 10.8 or higher. Nothing fancy, can just be a basic blizzlike server. I used to work with Project Silvermoon back in the day and made the custom databases so I know what I'm doing, I just need somewhere to start.

Thank you thank you thank you. Anything helps. If you have a working MaNGOSX repack with the old .app from like 2008/2009 you are my favorite person in the world.

Back