Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Major bugs, any fixes?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lots of annoying bugs on my WOTLK 3.0.3 server.. I've looked around, and can't find any fixes. (Yes, I did google, and all that)

- Northrend boats and zepplins not working.
- Teleporter doesn't respond after a command is used. (You pick an option, then you have to reopen a conversation)
- Warriors can't learn Berserker and Defensive stance.
- Lockpicking is bugged.
- Mount speed shown is incorrect (Shows 59482% speed on some mounts)

Any fixes to any of this?

btw.. I'm new to owning a server, and I'm not familiar with databases. So far I've..

- Added a custom vendor
- Added custom items
- Made accounts
- Uploaded a new database (which sucked, so I went back to old one)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixes will be deployed... in future...

I recommend wait a month... or even more for some "acceptable" DB.

I've tried WoTLK server (I've merged NcDB and UDB for working spawns and some items) and my conclusion is: If you are not developer who really want to create some nice DB or you are addicted to it and having no acc on retail you may try it now :D

But if you want to play normal - do some quests and explore new lands while questing - try play on some server that has got already made DB - ( they probably got their own dev team for it and they will not release their database :/ ) - they dont have perfect DB but it would be probably better one their your own right now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you combine databases?

As I said, I'm new to this.

Is there a guide, or can you make one to tell me how to combine NcDB and UDB?

When I tried adding my own, I got database errors that caused my whole Arcemu-World to crash.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think one of the most important bugs that needs to be fixed is the Ebon mount for DK's and the Mechano-hog and w/e the alliance form of it's name is...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you combine databases?

As I said, I'm new to this.

Is there a guide, or can you make one to tell me how to combine NcDB and UDB?

When I tried adding my own, I got database errors that caused my whole Arcemu-World to crash.

Ow... You r using arcemu.... well I'm using Mangos server... If you can use UDB or NcDB you can add entries into UDB from NcDB to the all creature tables, item tables and gameobject tables... If I remember correctly... Just remember to make backups :D

Back