Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos 1.12.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you guys please stop this MaNGOS - Kobold competition talks? There is no contest running and perhaps you guys still did not understand that MaNGOS and LudMilla team even talk together from time to time?

So please, stop that crappy "who is better" discussion.

Both teams don't want it. We're both working with different approaches, which are not to be compared. It is like comparing apples to oranges.

BTW: 1.12.1 support IS NOT for non-developers. It's beta testing.

/votes for lock

MAYBE A LITTLE OFFTOPIC:

Why dont LudMilla and MaNGOS work together a bit?
Like sharing the code with each other or something.
Maybe it would help both projects being better?

If ludmilla got for example instances working and mangos have another thing working, why not implent them in both? Both wins on it.

Isnt it better to cooperate a little than running two projects and put energy on functions already made by the other one?

NOTE: I dont know if the coding laguage is the same, I have very little knowledge about ludmilla and mangos goals or strategy.

It's just an question/idea so please dont flame me to death :p

Greetz JaGgeX

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mangos is open source (GPL), LudMilla have close sources. What code collaboration can exist in this situation?

Back