Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos 1.12.1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
YAY Mangos for 1.12.1 is out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @UWC i saw it :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nah.... Mangos is so much better :) it has more things working that kobold :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
NOW DONT TALK BULL----, Mangos isnt better than kobold, kobold can hold far more people and has far more spells working! Im also in favour of Mangos, but Kobold is just better!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
But I have no doubt that mangos will strike back soon. Mangos does have a better performance (If it wasnt for the crashes ;))

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you guys please stop this MaNGOS - Kobold competition talks? There is no contest running and perhaps you guys still did not understand that MaNGOS and LudMilla team even talk together from time to time?

So please, stop that crappy "who is better" discussion.

Both teams don't want it. We're both working with different approaches, which are not to be compared. It is like comparing apples to oranges.

BTW: 1.12.1 support IS NOT for non-developers. It's beta testing.

/votes for lock

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thats right

making a competition is not Good , Making Blizzard's lief a hell is good and

now with 2 Nice Growing server's ,they must be sick @ the moment :punch: :flag_schw

Believe Mangos and Ludmilla will Own World of Warcaft . Iwill take both

heheh if you now what i mean .

So to mangos and ludmilla keep up the good work

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They saw kobold release and stepped up there game :p

good luck to them.... kobold has brought some huge competition.

Ka
It has indeed, but how often will it be updated? <<

-Forte.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It has indeed, but how often will it be updated?

Again: there is no competition running. At least not for the project teams. Any competetive thing is only running in each users thoughts, but not among the developers.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I didnt mean anything about any competition, just how often will bugfixes come, and new functions.

-Forte.

Reaction score
Its nice to talk about what one will be updated and what people think about them, Its a good way to see which one at this point of time is easy to setup and what benefits you will get from it.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
as [user]theluda[/user] said, it's developer build, so don't expect it's 100% compatible. patience..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
oki edit sorry again

i'm just fuckt up because my Dad is very sick (cancer)

nevermind

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry for noob question - I've installed MaNGOS for 1.12.1, it works well, BUT - I can't talk to NPC. On right click they just do nothing ('green' ones) ! They told me the reason can be with addons (or their absence) / WDB, but which addons do I need to make npc talk ?

Thanks in advance !

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i think they mean that the conflict is made by a addon in your WOW

just test it like this , take your map of addons or call it addons1 then save it

then start mangos and look if they are doing the same thing

if this is not helping , then you have to go to mangos forum and post the problem greets elldiablo

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I installed Mangos 1.12.1 ............but when i try to login .....INSTANTLY<--- Dissconeted from Server o_O"""" WHY???????????????

Back