Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MaNGOS] Complete setup?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, ive been trying to get MaNGOS working (to no avail).

i can run the server fine, and connect, i could even create a character, but i always seem to be missing things.

ie; i could create character, but didnt have any type of spells/actions.

i tried to fix this, and also tried to add some population (mobs,etc) and found i couldnt even create a character now :whatsthat lol

so basically my question is, is there any 'complete' file out there, for the SQLs, DB, etc. all in one file?. or am i missing something?.

ive read through the stickied topics, and downloaded all of the corresponding version downloads need (1.10.2).

but still no luck tho, so help/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks, :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, ive been trying to get MaNGOS working (to no avail).

i can run the server fine, and connect, i could even create a character, but i always seem to be missing things.

ie; i could create character, but didnt have any type of spells/actions.

i tried to fix this, and also tried to add some population (mobs,etc) and found i couldnt even create a character now :whatsthat lol

so basically my question is, is there any 'complete' file out there, for the SQLs, DB, etc. all in one file?. or am i missing something?.

ive read through the stickied topics, and downloaded all of the corresponding version downloads need (1.10.2).

but still no luck tho, so help/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks, :)

make a Good copy of Your Original Client Wow so yu have one vanilla Copy for not messing with Blizzard and 1 Chocolate copy for triying or doing things you like to test or what ever you wont ,so your real acount is not suffering on it ,then update your second chocolate copy client to 1.12.1 or 1.12.2

and then go here http://forum.ragezone.com/world-warcraft/mangos-latest-mangos-binaries-sdb-files-166402-10.html

the rest is up to you BTW is number 10 you can alos go back for more forum post to browse

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, i upgraded to 1.12.2, made a backup copy of my WoW.

downloaded Release 2391 rev128 , Release 2390 , and (-full_sql_database_revision_234_2383_and_gift_voucher_patch_BLUE(R)-)

i can get into game and create a character, but theres barely any items, and no NPCs or Creatures.

am i doing something wrong here?.

->
i started with full_sql_database_revision_234_2383_and_gift_voucher_patch_BLUE(R), upgraded to 2390, then upgraded to 2391.

im completely lost & confused. :huh: :helpsmili

Thanks,

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, i upgraded to 1.12.2, made a backup copy of my WoW.

downloaded Release 2391 rev128 , Release 2390 , and (-full_sql_database_revision_234_2383_and_gift_voucher_patch_BLUE(R)-)

i can get into game and create a character, but theres barely any items, and no NPCs or Creatures.

am i doing something wrong here?.

->
i started with full_sql_database_revision_234_2383_and_gift_voucher_patch_BLUE(R), upgraded to 2390, then upgraded to 2391.

im completely lost & confused. :huh: :helpsmili

Thanks,

thats is olso happend to me

But what i did was this , i deleted my hole MysqL and navicat , and also the folder thats is in c:/programe files after that is start completely new

and that workt for me i dont now wy but it did :)

Back